Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Which Football Victory Is Most Important to the State of Michigan

Which Win is More Important to the state of Michigan

• Lions win Super Bowl

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • UM Winning National Title

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • UM Winning Rose Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UM Beating Ohio State

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • UM Beating MSU

• Other

• Total voters

doctordetroit124

Out of these options for all levels which victory is the most important to you.

I would love to see the Lions win the Super Bowl. But I have a better shot on winning the lottery

I voted for the Lions. I've already seen Michigan win everything. I also think it'd be bigger for the state as a whole because it's pretty much united as Lions fans where as there are plenty of Spartys running around that would kill the 1st born son before seeing Michigan win another National Championship.

Last edited:
I don't see us winning a national title without beating ohio & msu, so I'll say that one. I don't want to vote in your poll though.

OP: Don't quit your day job and consider a career as a professional pollster.

Lol love the lions, but the wolverines have always been the team that holds my heart. Maybe that's cheesy, but i'd take a single NC for football and basketball over 5 super bowls for the lions. Luckily, i never have to make that choice.

I would always take Michigan first, although I have a soft spot for the Lions.

Not that my prefference is going to make any difference in what ever happens or doesn't.

noter dame sucks

WeaverEjection.gif.opt_medium.gif

UM winning National Title

i am not a michigander by birth or upbringing - my pride here is with the University of Michigan

I could care less about the Lions (signed masochist Browns fan)

UM winning National Title

i am not a michigander by birth or upbringing - my pride here is with the University of Michigan

I could care less about the Lions (signed masochist Browns fan)

A Browns fan yikes. And I thought being a Lion fan was rough lol.

Touch 'em all Vic!

You got the byco "out of the park" salute.

Don't stand there and stare like Carlos Guillen did, though.

Otherwise what's his name is gonna try to break up JV's no no with a bunt single; he's get thrown out, but JV will be thrown off his game and dish up a meatball and the no no will be out the window anyway.

Back