Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

White Sox land Todd Frazier...

Who won:

1. LAD

2. CIN

3. CHW

The White Sox gave up an awful lot to get an over-hyped, slightly below average 3B. The package that CHW was better than the package LAD gave up, so why was LAD even in this deal?

Who won:

1. LAD

2. CIN

3. CHW

The White Sox gave up an awful lot to get an over-hyped, slightly below average 3B. The package that CHW was better than the package LAD gave up, so why was LAD even in this deal?

It sounded like LAD got a ML ready OF in the deal. Maybe they really liked that guy and are getting ready to trade Puig??

It sounded like LAD got a ML ready OF in the deal. Maybe they really liked that guy and are getting ready to trade Puig??

Trayce Thompson (25, R, OF) is not ML ready OF. Schleber going to the Reds is the one that is MLB ready.

Last 3 years Away:

69.5 RC/650 .227 BAVG .302 OBP .384 SLG .686 OPS 11.8 PA/BB

He hits a few HRs and has speed. He strikes out a lot and doesn't hit for average. His home splits are far, far better.

Micah Johnson (25, L, 2B) is probably the starting 2B for years to come and I would take him over the 23-yr old Jose Peraza that LAD gave up.

Last 3 years Away:

91.5 RC/650 .299 BAVG .367 OBP .412 SLG .779 OPS 11.2 PA/BB

Frankie Montas (23, RHP), who can hit 100 MPH, is probably going to become a late inning reliever/closer for the Dodgers. And probably a darn good one.

The other player LAD gave up was Brandon Dixon, who is a nobody and begs to become a utility player who cannot hit or draw walks.

Trayce Thompson (25, R, OF) is not ML ready OF. Schleber going to the Reds is the one that is MLB ready.

Last 3 years Away:

69.5 RC/650 .227 BAVG .302 OBP .384 SLG .686 OPS 11.8 PA/BB

He hits a few HRs and has speed. He strikes out a lot and doesn't hit for average. His home splits are far, far better.

Micah Johnson (25, L, 2B) is probably the starting 2B for years to come and I would take him over the 23-yr old Jose Peraza that LAD gave up.

Last 3 years Away:

91.5 RC/650 .299 BAVG .367 OBP .412 SLG .779 OPS 11.2 PA/BB

Frankie Montas (23, RHP), who can hit 100 MPH, is probably going to become a late inning reliever/closer for the Dodgers. And probably a darn good one.

The other player LAD gave up was Brandon Dixon, who is a nobody and begs to become a utility player who cannot hit or draw walks.

oh...a lot of moving parts. I got confused.

The MLB on XM guys seemed to love this trade for the White Sox. I'm not so sure about it.

Back