Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who will be the Undertaker's opponent at Wrestlemania 30 to go 22-0?

Who will be the Undertaker's opponent at Wrestlemania

• Kane

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Triple H

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brock Lesnar

• Sting

• Hulk Hogan

• other

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I guess adults shouldn't collect baseball cards or collect stamps or coins etc.? I might start to build model cards again..it's okay.

I guess adults shouldn't collect baseball cards or collect stamps or coins etc.? I might start to build model cards again..it's okay.

how about take 500,00 tounge depressers and build a tower like in MASH

Brock beat undertaker. Beard beat hhh then went on to win the belt. Cena pinned Wyatt.

Brock beat undertaker. Beard beat hhh then went on to win the belt. Cena pinned Wyatt.

I stopped watching a couple months ago. I'll start again in another 5-6 years or so.

Bryan and his yes chant is so annoying.

Bout time the Undertaker lost...how old was he going to get before him winning was still "believable"? The guy wrestles like once a year now, this had to happen eventually.

Although I was half-expecting, half-hoping to see them roll out the Undertaker in a wheelchair at Wrestlemania 50 to defend his "streak".

Bout time the Undertaker lost...how old was he going to get before him winning was still "believable"? The guy wrestles like once a year now, this had to happen eventually.

Although I was half-expecting, half-hoping to see them roll out the Undertaker in a wheelchair at Wrestlemania 50 to defend his "streak".

No kidding. I bet they made it look close but Lesner would kill the Undertaker.

Oh and as far as the fake point...I and I'm sure most other adult spectators are aware that professional wrestling is fake, but some of the stunts these guys pull off are amazing. Fake or not, jumping off a 20 foot ladder has to hurt and while the ring is "bouncy", I doubt it's all that soft. I've always been impressed with the more athletic/acrobatic "wrestlers" just for their ability to execute these moves in front of a live audience.

It's fake, it's scripted but most of those injuries are real. You can sometimes see those punches miss by a foot but that spear has got to hurt. And the punt, kick to the head, has caused real concussions.

It's fake, it's scripted but most of those injuries are real. You can sometimes see those punches miss by a foot but that spear has got to hurt. And the punt, kick to the head, has caused real concussions.

I would imagine that, in reality, some of the more spectacular moves hurt the performer much more than the guy on the receiving end, even though they try to play it off the other way around. Although, I have to say there are some things that are just so fake that it's hard to watch. The punches you mentioned, kicking out at 2 and 9/10ths of a count, guys that are terrible on the mic (the acting sounds forced), and anything involving fan participation (which is always a planted crew member).

I would imagine that, in reality, some of the more spectacular moves hurt the performer much more than the guy on the receiving end, even though they try to play it off the other way around. Although, I have to say there are some things that are just so fake that it's hard to watch. The punches you mentioned, kicking out at 2 and 9/10ths of a count, guys that are terrible on the mic (the acting sounds forced), and anything involving fan participation (which is always a planted crew member).

Like when Orton beat up Cena's Dad in the stand. That wasn't real?

:cheers:

HHH tore both quads, Lita broke her neck, Sid Vicious had his ankle snap like a twig when MICHIGAN NATIVE Scott Stiener put it in a chair and stomped on it

weird that the ultimate warrior collapsed and died right after he was inducted. RIP warrior!

Back