Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who's AMP'd for tomorrow?

jever4321

I'm finding it a little bit hard to concentrate today. I'm totally psyched about football tomorrow. I can't wait to see what the team looks like!

Who's with me?

GO BLUE!!!!

Hell yeah!!

Not thrilled that it's going to be near 90 and muggy, but I guess that just means I'll have to fit a water inbetween every three screwdrivers.

DR said:
Hell yeah!!

Not thrilled that it's going to be near 90 and muggy, but I guess that just means I'll have to fit a water inbetween every three screwdrivers.

I might strait up bring one of those squirt bottles to spray my face with. Could be refreshing.

myczk1aj said:
DR said:
Hell yeah!!

I might strait up bring one of those squirt bottles to spray my face with. Could be refreshing.

I was thinking about and dismissed the idea of bringing a mini-fan, but that's a good idea. I was kind of bummed with my seats being in row 80, but hopefully I can catch a little breeze up there.

I am excited about the upcoming football season. oh yes... very "amped" as you say...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? FUCKING FINALLY.

DO YOU REALIZE HOW MISERABLE I'VE BEEN SINCE 2008?

I'm so excited my stomach is actually a little in knots. Couldn't finish my 5 Guys burger at lunch. I need to lie down.

Well Tomorrow is my birthday, all I want is everyone to leave me alone so I can watch the game. I love fall and cant wait for each Saturday.

While excited, I still can't believe it's here already. I don't think I've come to terms that Michigan Football season is here.

College ball, great in all it has to offer is like NCAA by EA. A nice little game but only to hold you over until you get Madden. September 11 is when I'll get amped.

:)

alonzomoseley said:
I'm so excited my stomach is actually a little in knots. Couldn't finish my 5 Guys burger at lunch. I need to lie down.

Please make sure your stomach is not in knots DUE to the 5 Guys Burger that you tried to eat a lunch. If that is the case you may have to watch the game with the bathroom door open tomorrow!!!!!

So unbelievably amped! I'm anxiously at ease with the office closed today. Nothing like Michigan football and a 4 day weekend.

I am stoked, I can't wait to see a respectable defense. Obviously it won't be perfect, but hell after last year's mess the only place to go is up.

Ahhhh, weekend is here. Tomorrow morning will creep by. I hope the noon game doesnt go onto over time. I hate that.

Jever4321 said:
Ahhhh, weekend is here. Tomorrow morning will creep by. I hope the noon game doesnt go onto over time. I hate that.

Assuming you're in the area, the game is on ABC, and there's no noon game.

Relax and enjoy!

Back