Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Who's your favourite wrestler?

Heatman

Are you a wrestling fan? Do you follow WWE or AEW? I've been a wrestling fan for as long as I can remember. I began following wrestling back in the days of WCW, WWF and now WWE.

The Undertaker have always been my favourite WWE superstar. It's a shame his WrestleMania streak was beaten by Brock.

Who's your favourite wrestler?

I have watched WWE only because of Brock Lesnar. He's my favourite wrestler, for sure. His character is probably the best one out of the entire WWE. Anyway, we all know it's scripted.

I have been a wrestling fan for many years now, I always remember when I used to stay at my auntie's during the school holidays, my cousin would always wake me up and we would go downstairs, eat cereal and watch wrestling. I have a lot of good memories of enjoying wrestling with my cousin :)

I still watch wrestling to this day and would say that I follow WWE more than I follow any other brand at the moment.

I have too many wrestlers that I enjoy watching so I would say my favourite wrestlers would have to be

Cody Rhodes
The Undertaker
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
John Cena
The Rock
Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn

Just to name a few.

My interest in WWE comes and goes, but I was crushing big time on Alexa Bliss back when she was The Fiend’s sidekick. :p

I would watch wrestling as a kid and into my 20's in the '50's 60's and 70's.
The old time wrestlers who I liked to watch create mayhem in the ring were Killer Kowalski who was a vegetarian and known for the "Claw Hold", George "The Animal" Steele who was a high school teacher in Michigan, The Iron Sheik with the curly tip wrestling boots, Nikolai Volkoff allegedly from Siberia, Professor Toru Tanaka, and Superstar Billy Graham.
They always put on a good show. We would go see Kowalski wrestle Bruno Sammartino at the old Boston Garden.
After Kowalski retired, he opened a wrestling school north of Boston training Triple HHH and Chyna.

Vince McMahon's father ran the WWWF and after he either died or let young McMahon run the company, they became more commercialized and I lost interest. Sure Hulk and Andre the Giant were popular, but my favorite will always be Wladek Killer Kowalski. True story that Kowalski was the first to pick up and body slam Andre the Giant when Kowalski was older and still wrestling in the '70's.

I have watched WWE only because of Brock Lesnar. He's my favourite wrestler, for sure. His character is probably the best one out of the entire WWE. Anyway, we all know it's scripted.
I used to love Brock Lesnar until be ended the WrestleMania unbeaten streak of the Undertaker. Ever since then, I've hated on Brock.

Back