Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Why is Pedroia's name even brought up...

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":rtxq7s3v]

What a stupid argument.

That only makes any sense if every player from last year plays and has the exact same year as last year.

Granderson leads the league in runs scored, and RBI's, a large portion of why the Yankees have the record they have, take away his numbers and they might be 4th.

God damn, you are infuriatingly stupid sometimes.

Okay you had me until you said without him, they'd be fourth. Whens the last time the Yankees finished 4th. [/quote:rtxq7s3v]

I said:

"Might"

be 4th.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Okay big letter guy.

Well I figured you misplaced your bi-focals since you missed it the first time. ;)

MI_Thumb said:
michiganct said:
Really? How did the Yankees do last year in Granderson's mediocre year?

What a stupid argument.

That only makes any sense if every player from last year plays and has the exact same year as last year.

Granderson leads the league in runs scored, and RBI's, a large portion of why the Yankees have the record they have, take away his numbers and they might be 4th.

God damn, you are infuriatingly stupid sometimes.

Granderson could have not played a single game and the Yankees would be in the playoff...

Back