Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Will Raiders become 2nd 0-16 team?

zyxt9

Seems shocking based on the paper talent, picking up great names in FA, albeit long in the tooth mostly.

Only hope looks to be vs Rams

The Rams are actually pretty good. It's tough to go 0-16 though some major suckage is involved. I say they win 1.

The better question is, why in the hell is Jax not on that path?

Raiders are a terrible team with nothing going for them. But Jax is the least talented team I have ever seen... yet they have a win in the books.

That's why I won't predict the Raiders go 0-16. Any given Sunday.

Plus, it's nearly as difficult to go winless as it is to go undefeated in the NFL. Maybe harder actually.

The better question is, why in the hell is Jax not on that path?

Raiders are a terrible team with nothing going for them. But Jax is the least talented team I have ever seen... yet they have a win in the books.

That's why I won't predict the Raiders go 0-16. Any given Sunday.

Plus, it's nearly as difficult to go winless as it is to go undefeated in the NFL. Maybe harder actually.

There have been two of both.

14-0 Dolphins........0-14 Buccaneers

16-0 Pats..........0-16 Lions

So, statistically, it is exactly as hard to go winless as it is undefeated.

0-14 '76 TB Bucs were in their inaugural season as an NFL franchise. They made the playoffs (and lost a close game 9-0 to the then LA Rams in the NFC championship game) in just 4 years...The Detroit Lions? We are STILL waiting for only their 2nd playoff win since the SB era began...dlol.

This team has the makings of Super Bowl champs. I've seen it rwice here with the Giants, a struggling O during the regular season but the D keeps them in games as they build confidence and gel more and more, peaking in the playoffs on way to the Lombardi Trophy.

Definitely getting same but even better vibe from this Lions team. They are making the journey happen guys, embrace it while you can because if you doom and gloom the entire year away, you miss out on actually enjoying the moment and will only be abke to look back and kick yourself for not embracing and enjoying it while you could.

This is their remaining schedule. I can definitely see them not winning a game.

at Chargers

Chiefs

at Rams

49ers

at Chiefs

Bills

at Broncos

at Chargers

Chiefs

at Rams

49ers

at Chiefs

Bills

at Broncos

chargers chiefs home rams bills all winnable games. They always play the chargers tough....regardless of talent.

at Chargers

Chiefs

at Rams

49ers

at Chiefs

Bills

at Broncos

If they get to 0-15.......that game at Denver might be very winnable......considering they might be playing the Broncos 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Will broncos need to win for home field or bye week? Just cuz a team has made the playoffs doesn't mean they no longer have things to potentially play for.

Give me a Stat whore any day. I can deal with my QB putting up 5 TDs and winning by 21+

chargers chiefs home rams bills all winnable games. They always play the chargers tough....regardless of talent.

Plus the charger game will be like a home game with all the raider fans getting their only game in so cal.

They player rather well last night. Glad to see Carr get his first win. Up though the first 10 games Carr was only sacked 11 times, pretty impressive..definitely better than his brother.

Their talent made it shocking they had not won previously. And there were several games they were competitive and even led. Still, I'm shocked they beat the Chiefs. Any Given Thursday, right?

Back