Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Will UM be ranked now ?

I hope not. That was the best football game I've ever seen, but I honestly can't say either team looked like a top 25 team.

I think they played well enough. Especially playing a big game like this. Just my opinion.

You guys don't think they look top 25 yet ? They carved up WMU, and just beat a pre-season top twenty team by making a huge comeback, or is this a don't want to jinx ya thing.

They'll be in the 25-30 range. Third year in a row they've had a crazy comeback win vs Notre Dame...rational people won't be impressed

greenandwhite95 said:
You guys don't think they look top 25 yet ? They carved up WMU, and just beat a pre-season top twenty team by making a huge comeback, or is this a don't want to jinx ya thing.

No. The defense is just shades above garbage and the offense is very spotty. I expect both aspects to get better as the season goes on but at this point there's no reason to hype them up.

DR said:
They'll be in the 25-30 range. Third year in a row they've had a crazy comeback win vs Notre Dame...rational people won't be impressed

Nice spin there DR, Rational huh. I guess you guys should just expect to struggle against EMU and lose to SDSU.

DR said:
greenandwhite95 said:

No. The defense is just shades above garbage and the offense is very spotty. I expect both aspects to get better as the season goes on but at this point there's no reason to hype them up.

I think you're too critical, they improved as the game went on. They will roll next week and maybe even the week after. I thought it was an impressive comeback from a team who came together in the second half.

greenandwhite95 said:
DR said:

Nice spin there DR, Rational huh. I guess you guys should just expect to struggle against EMU and lose to SDSU.

You aren't making any sense. No, Michigan should whoop on EMU and hopefully get by SDSU relatively easily.

MSU on the other hand will lose to ND. In case you were wondering

DR said:
[quote author=greenandwhite95 board=wolverines thread=1393 post=31794 time=1315715885]

agreed

DR said:
greenandwhite95 said:

You aren't making any sense. No, Michigan should whoop on EMU and hopefully get by SDSU relatively easily.

Well, obviously you would say that, you can't stand us. It makes me smile to know that.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Nobody cares about Sparty you are an afterthought.. Go away

Fair enough, I am on a UM board, just conversation, I didn't think I was being that bad.

greenandwhite95 said:
DR said:

Well, obviously you would say that, you can't stand us. It makes me smile to know that.

I'd hate to stand in the way of a moment of personal satisfaction, but my prediction has absolutely nothing to do with any contempt for MSU.....strictly pity...any time they begin to even come close to making a legitimate stab at relevance they're going to get bitched. They know it, you know it, and obviously I know it. Sorry. But it's Oh Fuck time.

DR said:
greenandwhite95 said:

I'd hate to stand in the way of a moment of personal satisfaction, but my prediction has absolutely nothing to do with any contempt for MSU.....strictly pity...any time they begin to even come close to making a legitimate stab at relevance they're going to get bitched. They know it, you know it, and obviously I know it. Sorry. But it's Oh Fuck time.

LOL, Okay. Pity huh. You take the cake when it comes to arrogance.

Back