Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wizards 118 Pistons 104 Final

Getting smoked by the Wizards.. down by 12 less than two left.

since they played the Wizzards, let's take a look at the trade so far (it's only been about 6 games)

Bagley played in 6 games and has averaged 16.5 points and 9.3 rebounds

Gallanari has played in 2 games and averaged 8.5 and 2
Muscala played in 5 games and has averaged 4.2 and 2.8 boards

I think the Pistons also sent a few second round picks to Washington.

Seems like a great deal so far :)

since they played the Wizzards, let's take a look at the trade so far (it's only been about 6 games)

I'm not sure one person thought it was a good deal for us.. Btw, don't forget they also had to take the worse player in the league, Livers.

The deal itself was to get expiring contracts. Which wouldn't have been necessary if they hadn't extended Bagley.

That said the other reason for the deal was dumping Livers since Monty insisted on playing him even though he's been awful.

Monty is clearly tanking this season which is either to get himself fired or Weaver fired. But either way it is hot bullshit.

Don't sign your name on a deal and pull this.

Pistons were up 13 in the first when he did his usual hockey line change to the bench rather than trickle the starters out. Washington then went on a 16 0 run.

He's done this over and over this year and it has to be intentional because no coach is this stupid.

He then left all his starters in for 10 straight minutes in the 3rd rather than trickle them out. And much of the same happened.

Back