Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WMU Game Tailgate

We will also provide punch and pie. The password will be viva la resistance.

bigvic said:
You're right ....I'm making excuses.

I think fantasy football is gay. I can't stand how much programming is devoted to it and got sick of playing it, so quit. The other stuff isn't really a reason, just coincidental to the facts.

I'm not an "NFL fan" I'm a Broncos fan and follow some of the other teams. NFL Redzone is the best thing ever invented so you don't get stuck watching some shitty NFC game that is on Fox and can watch NFL RZ instead, "flipping around" to all the games and at times you might want to watch.

It's also harder to sit and watch football with a little guy who wants you to go outside and play football with him ...(unless the Broncos are on, of course!)

Exactly. I hate getting two last place NFC games in the second game slot. Red Zone on Dish is sweet. 3 hours of pure job.

Back