Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wolverines add grad transfer Daylen Baldwin to 2021 roster

I'm confused. Michigan having this receiver will cost Michigan at least one TD against OSU, because the refs will be more biased due to Michigan having this receiver on their team?

Wow! I really liked your post up the the word "defender," but after that it went off the rails.

I do agree that the refs are seemingly biased towards OSU when they play Michigan, especially in the game with "the spot." I do not think that Michigan's acquisition of this player will influence that.

Have you watched his film? I assumed you did. He is great with the push off and not only does he shield with his body, he uses his free hand as a shield (a lot of one handed catches). This is how you lose a score or a big play when the refs are from the state of Ohio. Just sayin

Edit
This is why people are calling him an NFL WR already because he fights for his space and has good hands.

Last edited:
Oh ok. I get what you are saying now

You believe that he'll catch a td pass against OSU and it will be called back due to offensive pass interference. It is very possible.

Hopefully, he helps Michigan win some of the other games.

Back