Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Womens Hoops NCAA In Elite 8 vs Louisville

Third time Michigan has had the ball down 52-50. I wish Phelia was a upperclassman because both times she made mistakes. Although I thought the charge was a weak call and could been a blocking foul.

Third time Michigan has had the ball down 52-50. I wish Phelia was a upperclassman because both times she made mistakes. Although I thought the charge was a weak call and could been a blocking foul.

Charge call was a dagger

Great season. We had a shot down 52-50 three times we had the ball. Kim should been more forceful with the freshmen and called out a play instead letting her dribble it around. Now maybe she did but the freshman just couldn?t handle the pressure.

Last edited:
Girls lost 62-50 Final and finished 25-7. Best season ever.

52-50 Louisville scores last 10 of the game.

Great season. We had a shot down 52-50 three times we had the ball. Kim should been more forceful with the freshmen and called out a play instead letting her dribble it around. Now maybe she did but the freshman just couldn?t handle the pressure.

Only saw the second half. It was a great season for Michigan women's basketball. Put Michigan on the map and hopefully will help recruiting players to Michigan. Still, I don't think I will ever watch another women's basketball game. There were long stretches where neither team was able to put the ball in the basket, and everytime they would reset the shot clock I would cringe! Seemed like they would toss the ball up in the direction of the basket and clange it off the rim or miss everything entirely. Frustration! I guess these teams play well for women's basketball but it is still like watching a elementary school or junior high basketball game. My final comment, any man that coaches a women's basketball team should be ashamed of themselves.

To be clear, I don't have anything against women's sports. I love watching the softball team.

Last edited:
Only saw the second half. It was a great season for Michigan women's basketball. Put Michigan on the map and hopefully will help recruiting players to Michigan. Still, I don't think I will ever watch another women's basketball game. There were long stretches where neither team was able to put the ball in the basket, and everytime they would reset the shot clock I would cringe! Seemed like they would toss the ball up in the direction of the basket and clange it off the rim or miss everything entirely. Frustration! I guess these teams play well for women's basketball but it is still like watching a elementary school or junior high basketball game. My final comment, any man that coaches a women's basketball team should be ashamed of themselves.

To be clear, I don't have anything against women's sports. I love watching the softball team.

It was only the third or fourth women?s basketball game I?ve seen.

Without the love for Michigan it?s pretty unwatchable.

Back