Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wouldn't it be beautiful...

upnorth

For the Lions to end GB's perfect season in week 17?

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Well you can't beat the packers and have rodgers healthy. That's impossible. Lol jk

You're memory must be fading old man. Last season, When Rodgers wimped out we were ahead at the time. And this season before Suh was unjustly thrown out and we lost our secondary it was pretty close. I'm wondering if Aaron Rodgers and GB can beat a healthy Lions team.

So you named a game you won where he got hurt in? And then a game packers won by double digits. You didn't even score untill the game was basically over. But I guess that's the defense's fault lol

Maize&Cheese304 said:
So you named a game you won where he got hurt in? And then a game packers won by double digits. You didn't even score untill the game was basically over. But I guess that's the defense's fault lol

You must have a reading disorder. Being a Packers fan I'm not shocked.

It is funny that Packer's fans point out how Rodgers got hurt in that game last year that we won, but they ignore that we started Drew Stanton

The Mad Bomber said:
It is funny that Packer's fans point out how Rodgers got hurt in that game last year that we won, but they ignore that we started Drew Stanton

this
cool.png

I never pointed that out. I didn't even bring up the game. I made a joke about how the lions wouldn't beat the packers this year if rodgers was healthy.

Then laughed when mitch picked a game the lions won, but rodgers got hurt in. Lol

And sorry my memories of last year is the freakin lions game lol

Maize&Cheese304 said:
I never pointed that out. I didn't even bring up the game. I made a joke about how the lions wouldn't beat the packers this year if rodgers was healthy.

Then laughed when mitch picked a game the lions won, but rodgers got hurt in. Lol

And sorry my memories of last year is the freakin lions game lol

But Rodgers was healthy heading into the game...

Back