Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wow, Beilein Gone.

I was praying it was fake but many "insiders" are saying its true. If you need me I will be day drinking in the corner. It's OK to start drinking at 9am right?

This is unbelievable. Wagner ain't coming, now. And what happens to the other recruits that committed. This is fucked................This is soooo fucked.

I'm going to expect the replacement to escalate the M program to a higher level.

Hiring Juwan Howard is the only thing that would make me feel slightly better.

Still, he wants to be a head coach in the NBA so it would likely be a stop gap. Just my selfish feelings on it.

The panic on on this thread is as/more distrubing than the actual departure of Beilein. Time to move ahead.

The panic on on this thread is as/more distrubing than the actual departure of Beilein. Time to move ahead.

We're losing our top three scorers and the head coach that dragged this program out of hell. It's pretty concerning.

tsmith comes out of retirement/hiding to post this?

I have a feeling this is going to be a weird week... not in a good way.

And panicking will make everything better?

I don't think anyone is actively panicking. This is just shocking and people are going to have shocked reactions.

I doubt members of this board are in their offices setting things on fire and running into the street.

Back