Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

You Guys Don?t Even have a Penn State Game Thread?

Looked like a little bit of a push off on that reception, but I will take it.

Oh, I'm sure they made a bowl game. You don't pay a coach $10 MILLION a year guaranteed, and miss bowl games, right?

Well, I don?t know, but I would think it wouldn?t be that likely.

Did the Spartans have a particular win loss record of any kind this season?

Again, I wasn?t paying that much attention.

I just started this game thread, being about the Spartans losing by less than 18 points, and they let me down.

On one of the greatest days in your programs history here you guys are trolling an msu board that has like 5 posters. I'll never understand the cringey weirdness of the average UM fan

On one of the greatest days in your programs history here you guys are trolling an msu board that has like 5 posters. I'll never understand the cringey weirdness of the average UM fan

You don't understand your own fanbase and the things you and they said over the last 12 years?

(except for 2016, '18, & '19)

Dude, I was just totally showing my allegiance regarding not wanting the Spartans to lose by 18 points or more.

Talk about a cringey Scrooge.

Merry freakin? Christmas.

Also it?s program?s.

And neither MichChamp nor I are the average UM fan.

Not even close.

Oh, and one more thing?

GO BLUE!!!!!!

?If you are a visitor to the Michigan board, then no it is not okay. Visitors should be respectful when they visit other's houses. Unfortunately, Sparty and their fans have not learned this basic life lesson.?

So do as we say, not as we do? Got it

?If you are a visitor to the Michigan board, then no it is not okay. Visitors should be respectful when they visit other's houses. Unfortunately, Sparty and their fans have not learned this basic life lesson.?

So do as we say, not as we do? Got it

I remember some Michigan fan said that to some Spartan fan on some thread on the Michigan board.

It wasn?t me.

I?ve never complained about any Spartan running rival smack on the Michigan board. If it?s funny bring it, I say. Both gotime and SpartanMack have made me laugh a number of times.

But I am bothered that Sparty failed to cover the 18 points. Hell, I was back in Ann Arbor last year, watching this game after the Michigan beat down Ohio State at my cousins house, who grew up a Michigan fan, but she went to Michigan State, so she likes both teams, and I rooted for the Spartans, of course, and they won pretty convincingly as I recall. I just cannot believe they failed to cover the 18 points.

Oh, wait a minute ? that?s right.

They were missing a bunch of guys yesterday. I had forgotten about that.

Back