Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Your most hated NFCN rival?

adam86107

I'm not exactly sure why I hate Chicago so much but I love to see that team fail, almost as much as I love to see the Cowboys fail.

Its definitely Chicago for me. They always are so damn overrated and their fans are a bunch of cocky assholes. Just cannot stand them at all.

Chicago by a huge margin. I hate them all, but the bears are the enemy. I'll root for the other two in the playoffs, but not the bears.

Chicago

Seems like many of their fans thing their team is the greatest thing ever, more so than fans of other teams.

I also lived in Chicago for a few years. I hate everything Chicago pretty much.

I'm a Cowboys fan but I HATE Chicago..also have a firm dislike for GB. No problem with Minny and have a bit of a soft spot to want the Lions to do well.

If I remember correctly, I think I hated Minnesota the most in the Chris Carter, Randy Moss, Culpepper days.

The Bears....mostly cause it's Chicago, and I can't stand any team from that city.

But also the Bears because they are a huge reason why we got Matt Millen in the first place.

Think back to the 2000 season. Final game at the Silverdome against a very bad Bears team lead by Cade McNown. Lions win and they are in the Playoffs.

We take a 10-0 lead and everything is looking good till (surpise, surprise) Charlie Batch get injured.....again.

So now we have to win with the immortal Stoney Case. And wouldn't you know it, the Lions blow the lead, and the game is taken to the 4th quarter tied 20-20. Paul Edinger nails a 52- yard FG to win the game.

Lions miss the Playoffs, Ford fires the GM, and the Matt Millen era began.

Probably reading too much into a loss. Mullen head was coming anyway.

I grew up hating the Vikings Detroit just could not beat them in the 1970's at all.. But now i hate them all...

Bears, because i respect the franchise much more. the vikings are so full of fail (lol 0-4 in the SB) that it almost seems mean to hate them. almost. then i remember what their fans are like (bears fans are assholes too though).

Bears....i hate them. I think all their players suck and somehow they pull out games. pisses me off.

Back