Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

YSU depth chart - is it even worth discussing?

You haven't been paying attention, everyone was expecting it to be as bad or worse - we lost our 2 top producers on offense in Bell and Sims and our bad QB was always regarded as the best of the bunch. Maybe some delusional homers had their heads in the clouds but nobody who knows what they are talking about is surprised by this.

Well, I'm not sure about your personal opinion on the matter but it seemed the majority of Sparty fans that that 1. Dantonio could find some guys and 2. Maxwell would improve.

You must not use them often. The finest American made tools > Chinese junk

I don't make my living with them but mine were all made in the good ol U S of A, have a lifetime warranty and cost me 20% less. Didn't start making em in china until last year.

Well, I'm not sure about your personal opinion on the matter but it seemed the majority of Sparty fans that that 1. Dantonio could find some guys and 2. Maxwell would improve.

Where would he find them? In his recruiting class ranked 44th in the nation and 7th in the B1G - again you're projecting the delusional fans hopes onto the majority of fans.

Define improve - he could improve from 10th best B1G qb and still not win more games. Everyone this year is pinning their hope on the defense and the schedule - period. Turn some of those 3 pt or less losses into close wins. That's what most people were saying.

Last edited:
Back