Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Ultimate 2013-14 Pistons Game Thread

Pistons remain in the 8th spot. Half a game behind #9 Cleveland, 1 game ahead of #7 Sacramento, and 2.5 games ahead of the #4 teams Boston, Utah, LA Lakers.

Pistons remain in the 8th spot. Half a game behind #9 Cleveland, 1 game ahead of #7 Sacramento, and 2.5 games ahead of the #4 teams Boston, Utah, LA Lakers.

Pistons got some help last night as Cleveland, Sacramento, and the Lakers all won.

Pistons are still in the 8th spot, now 1 game behind #9 Cleveland, 0.5 game ahead of #7 Sacramento, 2 games ahead of #6 Lakers, and 2.5 games ahead of the #4 teams Boston and Utah.

I'd be happy if the Pistons finished at 7. Close to a guarantee they keep their pick and it's within reach.

The Pistons have 6 games left against teams around or below them.
2x Cleveland
Utah
Philadelphia
Milwaukee
Boston

I'd go as far as to say it's a must-lose game against Cleveland on Wednesday

BEAUTIFUL 4th quarter fellas. Now THAT'S how you secure a draft pick. Keep up the good work!

I was a little worried there, but then the Pistons did their usual 4th quarter meltdown and blew the game.

Good loss. Keep it up.

I was a little worried there, but then the Pistons did their usual 4th quarter meltdown and blew the game.

Good loss. Keep it up.

Had to make up for Drummond going nuts on the road vs Utah.

Pistons remain at #8, now 2 full games behind #9 Cleveland.

9. Cleveland -2 gms
8. Detroit
7. Sacramento +1 gm
6. LA Lakers +1.5 gms
5. Boston +3 gms
4. Utah +3.5 gms
3. Orlando +6.5 gms

If anyone cares, the Pistons can no longer finish below the 76ers, so they're effectively "eliminated" from the 1 and 2 spots.

Believe it or not, the Pistons still have a chance to make the playoffs. As soon as they're eliminated (elimination number of 6) we'll get a good idea of what range they'll finish for their draft pick.

Last edited:
Pistons still in that 8 spot, a game up on the Kings, 2 up on the Lakers, 3 up on the Celtics and 3.5 up on the Jazz.

Unfortunately the Pistons are playing the two worst records in the NBA next.

I'm kind of torn on tonight, do you want the Pistons to be the team that breaks Philly's massive losing streak?

Lakers will get the first pick and Celtics will get the second. NBA can't have them suck for too long.

Not only did the Pistons snap the Sixers massive losing streak, they also got blown out in the process.

Back