Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

People making fun of barron

I just saw some of it. Picking on a ten year old.. That's just bad.

This shouldn't even be discussed at all.

I don't know if the OP is able to delete this thread or not, but if the OP can I think the OP should.

If the OP is unable to delete this thread, I believe the OP should request that a moderator delete it.

This shouldn't even be discussed at all.

I don't know if the OP is able to delete this thread or not, but if the OP can I think the OP should.

If the OP is unable to delete this thread, I believe the OP should request that a moderator delete it.

Its a hot topic...why shouldnt it be discussed? I think we can all agree bashing a 10 year old is not the right thing to do. I also think Trump created this environment by showing its completely fine to make fun of mentally challenged, bashing immigrants, woment etc. You dont want people making fun of your family then you probably should think twice about what you say in public about others.

Additionally, there this whole "we need to be one" message comming from the republicans. Which i think is fucking hillarious since they did absolutely nothing to be "one" the last 8 years. The same republicans that gave shit to Obamas kids, called his wife a tranny and said Obama himself was Kenyan for over 3 years. Kids werent off limits then?....and i dont rememeber there being such an outrage about it. Its just funny to me how things are so different once the shoe is on the other foot.

Im not really a democrat or republican....but i cant really blame liberals for wanting to bash everything that is Trump and what he stands for. I mean its day 2 and hes already setting records for how divisive this country is lol. Nice work!

It didnt stop for the republicans for 8 years.....they poked and prodded and attacked Obama every single chance they got. Just go look at Allen Wests facebook page if you need a refresher. Obamas out of office and still EVRY single post he makes is about him....like he has some weird black politician envy. Its fucking weird...

So ya....its day 2 and the liberals are having a lot of fun at trumps expense....i dont think they are going to stop on day 2 just causse its the right thing to do lol. I dont have that much confidence in people.....

Last edited:
Its a hot topic...why shouldnt it be discussed? I think we can all agree bashing a 10 year old is not the right thing to do. I also think Trump created this environment by showing its completely fine to make fun of mentally challenged, bashing immigrants, woment etc. You dont want people making fun of your family then you probably should think twice about what you say in public about others.

Additionally, there this whole "we need to be one" message comming from the republicans. Which i think is fucking hillarious since they did absolutely nothing to be "one" the last 8 years. The same republicans that gave shit to Obamas kids, called his wife a tranny and said Obama himself was Kenyan for over 3 years. Kids werent off limits then?....and i dont rememeber there being such an outrage about it. Its just funny to me how things are so different once the shoe is on the other foot.

Im not really a democrat or republican....but i cant really blame liberals for wanting to bash everything that is Trump and what he stands for. I mean its day 2 and hes already setting records for how divisive this country is lol. Nice work!

You mean diverse as getting things done then I agree. Talking about a 2nd child because there was talking about the first child makes no sense. You know the old adage, 2 wrongs don't make a right? 2 negatives don't make a positive?

You mean diverse as getting things done then I agree. Talking about a 2nd child because there was talking about the first child makes no sense. You know the old adage, 2 wrongs don't make a right? 2 negatives don't make a positive?

2 negatives do make a positive :D

2--6= 8

People aren't really making fun of him, they're just using "alternative facts".

Besides, if anyone ever called them out for it they could just say it never happened right?

It didnt stop for the republicans for 8 years.....they poked and prodded and attacked Obama every single chance they got. Just go look at Allen Wests facebook page if you need a refresher. Obamas out of office and still EVRY single post he makes is about him....like he has some weird black politician envy. Its fucking weird...

So ya....its day 2 and the liberals are having a lot of fun at trumps expense....i dont think they are going to stop on day 2 just causse its the right thing to do lol. I dont have that much confidence in people.....

I'm not a Republican nor a Democrat either...that said, you mentioned a few things that are actual issues, then threw in a whole lot of shit that aren't issues that a few crazy people said, and labled them as having said by Republicans...I never heard Paul Ryan nor Mitch McConnell nor Marco Rubio talking about any of the crazy shit you mentioned...

People can bash Trump all they want; I don't give a shit; I didn't vote for the guy and he's an asshole...

I never heard Trump talking shit about a ten year old kid though...I don't think anything about any ten year old kid is an actual political issue...but whatever...

I'm not a Republican nor a Democrat either...that said, you mentioned a few things that are actual issues, then threw in a whole lot of shit that aren't issues that a few crazy people said, and labled them as having said by Republicans...I never heard Paul Ryan nor Mitch McConnell nor Marco Rubio talking about any of the crazy shit you mentioned...

People can bash Trump all they want; I don't give a shit; I didn't vote for the guy and he's an asshole...

I never heard Trump talking shit about a ten year old kid though...I don't think anything about any ten year old kid is an actual political issue...but whatever...

Agreed....so if my common sense tells me MOST people wouldnt make fun of a 10 year old kid that shows his signs. Then i ask myself why they are now. And the answers i come to are mainly political. People are lashing out at trump and at republicans in general for the 8 years of bullshit they had to put up with.

If im being honest with myself the first time i ever saw that kid was the night of the election when they announced Trump won. I thought to myself...."man that kid is fucked up" completely not knowing if there is anything wrong with him....ADD, autism, or just 10 year boy thats tired as hell. People have an initial thought when they see something odd. That doesnt mean i go online spouting some of the mean shit ive read that has been said about him. The reason people are is Trump. Doesnt make it right...whats the saying? "You made your bed now you gotta lie in it?"

People aren't really making fun of him, they're just using "alternative facts".

Besides, if anyone ever called them out for it they could just say it never happened right?

That was a really stupid term that Kellyanne Conway used, wasn't it?

Obviously, attendance numbers at things like inaugurations or rallies and such are just estimations...

So if she had simply said "alternative estimations..." well, okay that sounds kind of dumb too but...who the hell knows? Anyway, it's not as dumb as "alternative facts" - maybe the media missed the crowd watching the inauguration behind the trees of the grassy knoll, right? Ya never know.

Apparently, there is no official government estimation of attendances at things of this nature; or at least I'm not finding any; so when we talk of 1.8 million attending Obama's first inauguration of 500,000 attending Bush's second inauguration, these are numbers estimated by who the hell knows? - that aren't official, I guess...

I would say it was really, really dumb of the Trump camp - headed by Trump himself, in front of some CIA Memorial, or something - making the first issue of the new administration about the most unimportant thing in the world.

Agreed....so if my common sense tells me MOST people wouldnt make fun of a 10 year old kid that shows his signs. Then i ask myself why they are now. And the answers i come to are mainly political. People are lashing out at trump and at republicans in general for the 8 years of bullshit they had to put up with.

If im being honest with myself the first time i ever saw that kid was the night of the election when they announced Trump won. I thought to myself...."man that kid is fucked up" completely not knowing if there is anything wrong with him....ADD, autism, or just 10 year boy thats tired as hell. People have an initial thought when they see something odd. That doesnt mean i go online spouting some of the mean shit ive read that has been said about him. The reason people are is Trump. Doesnt make it right...whats the saying? "You made your bed now you gotta lie in it?"

It was pretty obvious that he was tired that night or did the Yawning not convince you. He's 10 years old.. Maybe you forget what it was like. At that age and that late I would have laid on the floor and fell asleep.

Okay.

I say just blast Trump.

He's an asshole; there's plenty to blast about him.

And blast his adult children, since they were part of the campaign.

And blast full ass on grown up Chelsea Clinton, she chose to be part of her mother's campaign.

And blast Jenna and Billy Bush if they suck on Good Morning America - although I understand that Billy Bush isn't on that show anymore.

The Obama girls - one is young adult, I think, and the other is finishing high school - I say leave them alone, and when they're older, if they decide to live in the public eye, at least they made that decision.

But the ten year old kid? Forget about it - whatever may or may not be going on there, it's between him and his parents and his teachers.

It's not a political issue.

People should just leave him alone.

I will say the same thing that I said when conservatives were making fun of the Obama girls...fuck off. Leave the kids out of it unless they decide to move into politics like Chelsea Clinton did later in life. The older brothers (Eric and Donald Jr??) and Ivanka are completely fair game as they are heavily involved, but a 10-11 year old kid can't stick up for himself and doesn't deserve the hate.

I'm tired of double standards.

OT a bit but anyone remember Rudy Giuliani's kid?

All the late-night comedians and SNL had a little fun at his expense as well. It may not have been either of their choices, but they are public figures like it or not.

OT a bit but anyone remember Rudy Giuliani's kid?

All the late-night comedians and SNL had a little fun at his expense as well. It may not have been either of their choices, but they are public figures like it or not.

No one should make fun of a ten year old. They're not public figures they're children. And honestly it tells me a lot about who you are, Thumb.

Ho4CQFP.jpg

I will say the same thing that I said when conservatives were making fun of the Obama girls...fuck off. Leave the kids out of it unless they decide to move into politics like Chelsea Clinton did later in life. The older brothers (Eric and Donald Jr??) and Ivanka are completely fair game as they are heavily involved, but a 10-11 year old kid can't stick up for himself and doesn't deserve the hate.

I'm tired of double standards.

I think we've already seen the double standard. Obama girls didn't get nearly the outrage. But when its a white 10 year old.....oh SHIT! let's start firing people!

Back