Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. White Sox Game Thread April, 21

Thumb

Tigers lineup:

LF: Rajai Davis
2B: Ian Kinsler
1B: Miguel Cabrera
DH: Victor Martinez
RF: Torii Hunter
CF: Austin Jackson
3B: Nick Castellanos
C: Alex Avila
SS: Andrew Romine

SP: Anibal Sanchez

-----------------------------

Shite Sux lineup:

CF: Jordan Danks
3B: Marcus Semien
2B: Conor Gillaspie
1B: Jose Abreu
DH: Adam Dunn
RF: Dayan Viciedo
SS: Alexei Ramirez
LF: Alejandro De Aza
C: Adrian Nieto

SP: John Danks

MLB GameDay
ESPN preview
Sanchez vs. Sox hitters
Tigers hitters vs. Danks

why are the Tigers babying Annabel s arm, it seems like he throws 80 pitches and they yank him.

We'll see who has TWTW.

the-will-to-win.jpg

Jackson Error on what should have been a catch in shallow CF.

If the Tigers don't score at least 3 off Danks I will be worried.

1st RBI of the season for Avila, groundout to 2nd, 1-0 Tigers.

What a way to let Danks off the hook, 2 weak fly ball outs in what could have been a huge inning.

So ...yeah...miggy just not getting it done, is it post injury related yet? Does he look a little slimer to anyone else, adjusting to a slimmer more muscular build? I mean dang man it's got to be something like this doesn't?

To me he must not be seeing the ball well. Even when he makes good contact he's hitting alot of lazy fly balls it seems.

I think the Sox will lose this challenge. Looks like the ball isn't in the glove when Castellanos's foot touches the bag. That was a bullet hit by Nick to 3rd.

Too close IMO should be inconclusive the call of the field stands first down!

The infield shift appears to be paying dividends for teams when Avila is hitting, he's becoming a major liability at the plate.

Back