Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. White Sox Game Thread April, 21

If Miguel continues to hit like Orlando Cabrera, these Tigers are in deep trouble.

Avila needed to pull that just a tad and it's on the board.

Probably the best looking swing from Avila all year, wrong part of the park though.

The cynical part of me is thinking, "Fuck he walked him, now the double play is there."

What a terrible game played by the Tigers today.

13 baserunners, 1 run on a fucking groundout.

GO FUCK YOURSELVES, OFFENSE.

Umpire to Kinsler after that second strike, "Sorry dude it's starting to pour, if you don't hit it then it's a strike."

Same old story, the Tigers can get base runners but can't get them to cross home plate.

I don't know what's worse, them doing nothing all game and have them do it in the 9th too, or them getting something going at the end and me getting my hopes up then crushed.

Back