Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ A's 5-27-15 Game #48

I can't see how Machado can hit anything with that poor stance and timing mec deal he's got going on. what is that, that looks terrible. 3 walks this inning and they don't score because JD and holiday couldn't exercise the same level of patience.

nobody bother taking charge let it drop right between all three of ya. freaking clowns, we gotta bunch of mudhens out there folks.

Last edited:
Well at least our 2 through 4 hitters saw 7 pitches that half inning..

My bad we saw 8 pitches..

Last edited:
onto the 4th neither team has a hit yet, tigers have 3 walks but no runs.

barn burner battle between two shitty offenses.

Twins won again, I can't believe the Twins are now in a 2 way tie for first with the Royals, and believe it or not if the tigers crap ass offense can manage to score a couple today they could get it back to just 1 back of them.

And the classy Girl in the Tiger uniform spits :/ and laughs it off..

56234bbe107f5452530f1a224ecdcb028b07d04beaf70f1bfb378cd72052aceb.jpg

3 singles that inning and no runs. We have no hits for extra bases so far this series.

Back