Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ A's 5-27-15 Game #48

You don't think he should've went after it?

He wasn't even close. It was past him when he jumped. I watched it over a few times. It was going to be a double most likely, but him jumping allowed it to be a triple. Just a bad play.

Last edited:
I think that was the 1st run Hardy has given up in about 15 innings.

Should have been called ball 4 instead he pops up in foul territory on the next pitch to end the inning.

well 4 runs for the entire series isn't very good could use a couple more here

He wasn't even close. It was past him when he jumped. I watched it over a few times. It was going to be a double most likely, but him jumping allowed it to be a triple. Just a bad play.

After watching the replay again that 2nd look for the fence hurt him. It looked like it freaked him out a bit. I have no problem with him going for that ball though. He was there to make a play just kind of froze up for a second and it cost him. In the end I'll agree that it was a bad play, but to say he "wasn't close" is crazy.

i'm going to try this one more time

I can't believe Kinsler doesn't have a home run yet!

Alright Miggy, go ahead and make up for the previous 3 uncharacteristic at bats today.

Back