Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

3 Way Done deal , Tigers get Price !!

Holy fuck I'm at the game just saw Jackson get pulled had to come see what was up and HOLY SHIT what a deal!!!!!!

Source: Willy Adames is gone in the deal, too. Wow, #Tigers gave up a huge haul.

Source: Willy Adames is gone in the deal, too. Wow, #Tigers gave up a huge haul.

I hope this is a sarcastic post , Adames is a low level prospect . This might be the biggest steal next to getting Miggy

Jackson was a piece of crap just a month ago and was untradeable. What a trade for DD

We can't really count on Davis to play center full time...His numbers will not stay as high as they are in my opinion... If we don't resign Price...If we don't win a title.... I do not like the deal.... I understand going for it though...DD must have something else brewing for A HITTER...

Last edited:
I just hope we have something else cooking, hopefully for a position player. Losing Jackson leaves a real hole.

On the one hand im friggin ecstatic that we got a year and a half of price. DD has likely sold high on AJax. On the other, we have no damn CF now, and with the rest of the outfield already being shit/inconsistent/whatever, we have a huge hole there now. Also, the bullpen is still a hot mess.

But holy shit our rotation.

We can't really count on Davis to play center full time...His numbers will not stay as high as they are in my opinion... If we don't resign Price...If we don't win a title.... I do not like the deal.... I understand going for it though...DD must have something else brewing for A HITTER...

100% agreed

Price isnt a FA until after the 2015 season

Back