Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Rays 7-27-15 Game #99

Shit hitter for other team doing us in agsin.. first time in two weeks July 8th last time tamp scored 5 runs.

Last edited:
I've never understood why managers always bring in your best pen guys to protect a one run lead but bring in the worst to try and keep a game at one..makes no sense to me

Last edited:
I'd be for it if we had someone to take the spot. All that would be doing is creating yet another hole going into next year.

I am sure if it frees up his contract we can find another one somewhere cheaper I think lol.. team is done blow it up. His contract too.

Don't you wish the DET TV and Radio on-air people were more fan-like in their point of view? Dickerson described that Casili HR with the passion of my 7th-grade science teacher covering sedimentary rocks.

Last edited:
July freaking 8th....last time Tampa scores 5 runs..tiger pitching and now hitting is pathetic...

White soxs up 9-7 in the 7th, if they hang on to win guess what?

4th place

For the love of gaawd start selling already!

Last edited:
Don't you wish the DET TV and Radio on-air people were more fan-like in their point of view? Dickerson described that Casili HR with the passion of my 7th-grade science teacher covering sedimentary rocks.

Dickerson and price tell it like it is way more then the TV guys although there are signs of rod cracking in studiour the other day.

Last edited:
Dickerson and price tell it like it is way more then the TV guys although there are signs of rod cracking in studiour the other day.

They don't go far enough given the situation. This team is a disaster and you'd think they were in the thick of a post-season run. Dickerson and Price both the other night were lamenting that the Tigers were way too talented to be under .500 and that they were capable of running off a 11-of-13 run at anytime.

That's when I about drove off I-77.

Last edited:
Curt Casali : Just another Tiger killer after leaving us even though he sucks as of right now;

March 25, 2013: Traded by the Detroit Tigers to the Tampa Bay Rays for retention of Rule 5 selection.

Still closed. Players have started exiting, several #Tigers officials hanging outside clubhouse. No sign of Dombrowski or Ausmus.

Back