Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Best hot weather drink

Michchamp

Gin and tonic with a squeeze of lime. no debate.

next question.

Gin and tonic with a squeeze of lime. no debate.

next question.

Thats right up there witth the best of them. Tanqueray for me because its extra piney tasting. One of my lady friends swears by Hendricks Gin. Its supposed to be with cucumber slices as opposed to limes. Weird but ill try it. Long island when you want to get there quickly and Mojitos on occasion. On a non-alcoholic level it has to be Hi-c Ecto Cooler for me right now. Off the market and re-released after 20 plus years. I finally scored some after searching on the net (didnt pay Amazon or EBAY prices) because its nowhere to be found in stores. :cheers:

Last edited:

I do love cold ass ice water when it's hot, especially during/after a workout.

I think you have posted that you don't consume alcohol, and I respect that choice.

That said, I love the Budweiser Cheladas during the summer.

I have one every summer day.

Thats right up there witth the best of them. Tanqueray for me because its extra piney tasting. One of my lady friends swears by Hendricks Gin. Its supposed to be with cucumber slices as opposed to limes. Weird but ill try it. Long island when you want to get there quickly and Mojitos on occasion. ... :cheers:

Cucumber water is pretty good.

I've had drinks with cucumber and if they're made and garnished right, theyre great. cucumber flavored vodkas and gins are gross though.

the gin and tonic though... everything you need to survive in the tropics... a little quinine for malaria, lime juice for vitamin c, and gin to make you forget about how stinkin hot it is. basically helped the British conquer India

I do love cold ass ice water when it's hot, especially during/after a workout.

I think you have posted that you don't consume alcohol, and I respect that choice.

That said, I love the Budweiser Cheladas during the summer.

I have one every summer day.

youre the only non-Mexican chelada drinker I've heard of. I tried it once... god it was disgusting

youre the only non-Mexican chelada drinker I've heard of. I tried it once... god it was disgusting

For real?

It's 8:42 AM and I'm watching Chuck Todd hosting Meet the Press...I'm thinking about strolling down to the liquor store to get a Chelada right now.

I have never heard of a Chelada but it doesn't sound very good. I have tried cucumber water..it's terrible!

I have never heard of a Chelada but it doesn't sound very good. I have tried cucumber water..it's terrible!

search

For real?

It's just like Eyetalian red clam sauce cold with cerveza y lima.

Donald Trump will kick us Clamato drinkers out of the country.

search

For real?

It's just like Eyetalian red clam sauce cold with cerveza y lima.

Donald Trump will kick us Clamato drinkers out of the country.

some golf buddies of mine make clam diggers. It's like a Bloody Mary but they use Clamato juice. They aren't too bad.

Moscow Mules are a new'ish one ....
Leinenkugel Lemon Shandy last week Up North but it has to be HOT out ...
Vodka & San Peligrino Orange/Grapefruit -- they go down fast!

Mai Tais
Margs
G&T

some golf buddies of mine make clam diggers. It's like a Bloody Mary but they use Clamato juice. They aren't too bad.

Yes it's a clam juice Bloody Mary.

Very common.

Dudes on this board are gay and retarded.

No offense to actual gay dudes, Who are more macho then the non-Clamato drinking heterosexual dudes on this board.

And no offense to actual retards either.

Cold Beer
Iced Tea
Real Lemonade

And Gin is terrible

Anyways I walked down to the beer store and got a Chelada. And a six
pack of Mickeys wide mouth grenades.

Back