Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

#1 Stanford vs #3 Arizona Ncaa Women?s Final

biggunsbob

Sunday At 6pm on espn. All pac-12 final. Arizona Lead from wire to wire. My guess is they will be in the promo video this time and not left off. UConn has now dropped 4 National semifinals in a row. Arizona first time in the championship game and first time since 2010 for Stanford.

#1 30-2 Stanford vs #3 Arizona is 21-5

In the Regular season Stanford had no issues with Arizona
62-48
81-64

Semifinals Final scores
#3 Arizona 69
#1 UConn 59

#1 South Carolina 65
#1 Stanford 66

Last edited:
I my opinion Michigan other big ten schools are lot closer then I thought to the top teams.

It’s weird that that Connecticut has lost 4 national semifinals in a row and they are still consider the top dog.

Stanford 16 Arizona 8 end of one.
Stanford 31 Arizona 24 Halftime.
Stanford 43 Arizona 40 end of three.
Stanford 54 Arizona 53 Final.
Man did they have to hang on.

Both defenses locked each other down last few minutes. First title since 1992 for the
Stanford Cardinals.

Last edited:
Back