Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 NFC Playoff Thread

Eagles verses vikings .

Which ever defense scores the most or gets short fields.

Last edited:
The hell was he doing??? He put his head down like fucking Juggernaut.

wow, the saints get their own 63 yard field goal kicked against them...thanks to, not a half-foot kicker on the other side...but a half-brained DB on theirs. sheesh.

I'm happy for the Vikes. They've gone through a similar path as the Lions. Been relatively mediocre for the better part of a decade. Good for them. I think they'll smash the Eagles personally.

I'm happy for the Vikes. They've gone through a similar path as the Lions. Been relatively mediocre for the better part of a decade. Good for them. I think they'll smash the Eagles personally.

For a decade? How about 6 decades.

Call me crazy but I just do not think Brady is losing to any of these qb's that are left.

Not even close ... 4 chances at a super bowl win says no. I disagree.

Last edited:
They've had some good seasons here and there.

1 playoff win in 60 years vs 1 playoff wins this year. Plus they've been to a bunch of SB. These teams aren't comparable at all.

Last edited:

Happy for the Vikings? Get the fuck out with that bs!

Back