Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2018 Free Agency

This is great!... the only problem is these are fictitious lkp fantasy land numbers. The kind you try to do every off-season and they never come to fruition. I can do that too:

Ansah rides a bike ion the sideline all year
Davis 2
Hyder 5
Zettel 3
Hand 1
Kennard has a huge year 3
Blitzing dbs 2

16... finish in last.

This is what you're hoping for so you can be right. Bahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I think Ansah and Zettel go down slightly. Not sure I see anyone else improving.

Not if Ansah is healthy. I'm expecting 15 sacks at least.
Zettel maybe. If he loses his job to Hyder you might be right. I still don't see a decrease from a team total...

Not if Ansah is healthy. I'm expecting 15 sacks at least.
Zettel maybe. If he loses his job to Hyder you might be right. I still don't see a decrease from a team total...

Being healthy that's the thing.. I hope they get more though.. 40 would be nice.

Also if the offense is better because of the running game less time for defense on field less sacks possibly.

Also if the offense is better because of the running game less time for defense on field less sacks possibly.

Terrible logic.

If the offense is better, the other team will have to throw the ball more. Therefore more sack opportunities.

Terrible logic.

If the offense is better, the other team will have to throw the ball more. Therefore more sack opportunities.

I didn't say we were going to be ahead 35-0. The defense wasn't good last year.. With a running game maybe we have a chance now.

Then who cares about the sacks, right? Lol. It's not just about sacks anyways. It's about winning football games.

Then who cares about the sacks, right? Lol. It's not just about sacks anyways. It's about winning football games.

I didn't say that or even mean it. I just said we might have less sacks. Yes, winning is good.

Alan Branch*- DL -*Free Agent

ESPN's Michael Rothstein considers the Lions a possible landing spot for free agent DT Alan Branch.

Branch played in Matt Patricia's scheme in New England. He hasn’t had any interest since his team option was declined in March, but would give Detroit a veteran replacement for Haloti Ngata. The Lions have also been linked to free agent DT Ricky Jean-Francois.

Related:*Lions

Source:*ESPN

May 19 - 4:12 PM

Player OutlookGame LogCareer StatsIn-season Projections

Incognito is a FA... sign him and let him racially slur everyone until we have a run game!

How would we ever notice he’s a Lion?

1197.gif

Last edited:
Eagles cut Mychel Kendricks.....that?s a good LB and we don?t have many of those.

we got the cap room to get him, if we aren't waiting for Hankins or some other late cut, we should definitely look into getting Kendricks

Back