Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2018 Season prediction thread

12-4.
Anything less is injury or refs fucking us

10 is a good floor

I think 10 wins is optimistic and 12 is unrealistic. But that's you...unrealistic.

I'm sorry you are back. It's been a nice summer without you.

I changed my prediction from 6-10 to 5-11 after the Bears signed Mack.

that's 5-11 with a week 1 win!

I changed my prediction from 6-10 to 5-11 after the Bears signed Mack.

that's 5-11 with a week 1 win!

Unless this defense surprises the shit out of us, you're probably very accurate. I'm expecting 7, and I think I'm being optimistic

I'd like to add the prediction for the Div as well.. something like..

1. Vikings 13-3
2. Bears 9-7
3. Packers 9-7
4. Lions 5-11

Last edited:

1. Vikings 13-3
2. Bears 10-6
3. Packers 7-9
4. Lions 5-11

Packers at 7-9? Are you predicting another Rodgers injury? Trubisky also has a looong way to go to win 10 games even with a good defense.

I think it's a harder division but I don't see Chicago with 10 wins.. It seems to me GB has gotten better so unless Rogers has an off year they're looking at 9-10 wins I would think..

Packers at 7-9? Are you predicting another Rodgers injury? Trubisky also has a looong way to go to win 10 games even with a good defense.

packers are overrated. Vikings and the Bears will give them at least three of those 9 but ok fine 9-7 i'll change the bears and the packers to both 9-7

Last edited:

1. Vikings 13-3
2. Bears 9-7
3. Packers 9-7
4. Lions 5-11

Vikings won't win 13
Bears at 9-7 is probably best case scenario
I see the Packers with 9 or 10 wins...depending on AR.
Lions will win more than 5.

1 MN 11-5
2 GB 10-6 or 9-7
3 Bears 8-8
4 Lions 8-8

Rodgers might want to wear track shoes come Sunday, those boys are going to get after him

Did Mack get any type of practice this season with Oakland? He might not be as ready yet.

I doubt any NFC North team gets more than 10-11 wins, and that’s not necessarily a bad thing. No bottom feeder this year (unless the Lions really suck), should see some entertaining divisional games. That said, the AFC East has some really bad teams and the NFC West is nothing special outside the Rams, could inflate some of the win totals.

Min 11 wins
Gb 10 wins
Chi 8 wins
Det 7 wins

I could honestly see Chicago overtaking GB for that second spot. Proof that having the best qb in the division means nothing if your roster is incomplete

I hope we get the Patrica bump in motivation because watching all of the media experts predict every other team other then the Lions maybe we can surprise some teams. I would get all of my super bowl rings out before the first game verses New York and maybe another other players Rings [Blount ] and tell them it it time to bring the title to the fans in Detroit . I know this is cheesy and pro players shouldn’t have to be motivated but we only have a 1-5 year window left with Matt. The time is now for every freaking Lion to start playing above thier talent and a make the championship plays. Show your damn rings Matt and tell them to go grab the pot of NFL Gold and fuck every other NFL team !

vs. Jets W
@ SF L
vs NE L
@ Dal L
vs GB W
@ Miami L
vs Sea W
@ MN L
@ Chic L
vs Car W
Vs Chic W
vs LA W
@ AZ L
@ Bills L
vs MN W
@ GB L *

7-9

*(8-8 if GB has locked playoff spot and rests AR/starters)

vs. Jets W
@ SF L
vs NE L
@ Dal L
vs GB W
@ Miami L
vs Sea W
@ MN L
@ Chic L
vs Car W
Vs Chic W
vs LA W
@ AZ L
@ Bills L
vs MN W
@ GB L *

7-9

*(8-8 if GB has locked playoff spot and rests AR/starters)

We seem not to do well when starters rest..

Back