Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2020 NBA Draft - Covid edition

sggatecl

Detroit City FC
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
7:30pm tonight on ESPN.

Who's going to tune in to see who the Pistons take at #7?

Will it be the super raw, never play meaningful minutes project?

Perhaps the low ceiling 3 year college player that serves a role playing sub for a few years?

7:30pm tonight on ESPN.

Who's going to tune in to see who the Pistons take at #7?

Will it be the super raw, never play meaningful minutes project?

Perhaps the low ceiling 3 year college player that serves a role playing sub for a few years?

Pistons are acquiring veteran forward Trevor Ariza and the No. 16 pick from the Houston Rockets for a future first-round pick, ESPN reported. The Rockets acquired the pick from Phoenix in Monday's trade of Robert Covington.

Edit: The Pistons take on Ariza's contract. He's due $12.8 million this season, but only $1.8 million is guaranteed, so the Pistons can waive him without crushing their cap space.

Last edited:
So the big question is:

Two non impact players at 7 and 16?

or

Trade up and pick a bust at 2 or 3?

Last edited:
1-7, 1-16, + Snell or Rose (both expiring) for 1-2 (Lamelo Ball)?

New GM is busy.

Trade2.jpg

I'm glad Okongwu went 6th because I'm tired of big defensive guys.

I hope you wanted a PG that can't shoot.

I'm not saying I hate the pick, he seems really good in all other facets. Him and Kennard could work great together.

Last edited:
I hope you wanted a PG that can't shoot.

I'm not saying I hate the pick, he seems really good in all other facets. Him and Kennard could work great together.
Well he just can't shoot with his RH.

Pick 16 is Isaiah Stewart. Big guy but doesn't seem to be strictly a defensive guy. 'Has touch around the basket'. Led the Pac 12 in rebounding.

The trade above said #16 in 2020 draft. Maybe they were mistaken and meant next season because Portland just drafted at 16.

Apparently the 3 sites I went to were stupid so Stewart.. I read where he's the toughest guy in the draft.

Back