Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2021 Trades

Montreal acquire: Eric Staal

Buffalo acquire: 3rd round and 5th round picks in 2021 draft.

Islanders acquire: Palmieri, Zajac

Devils acquire: Greer, Jobst, 1st [2021], 4th [2022]

4th round pick is conditional and can improve based on Islander performance.

Chicaco acquire: Connolly, Stillman, Borgstrom, 7th round [2021]

Florida acquire: Carlsson, Wallmark

Wings shipped minor-league defenseman Brian Lashoff to the Lightning, and absorbed 25% of the contract of Columbus defenseman David Savard, who was also headed to Tampa Bay. 3-team trade.

We get two 4ths out of this deal.

Oddly enough Lashoff will remain in Grand Rapids, as the Lightning re-assigned him to the AHL squad after the trade.

Only one from from previous post 2nd one was added when Colorado acquire Patrik Nemeth for a 2022.

Wings shipped minor-league defenseman Brian Lashoff to the Lightning, and absorbed 25% of the contract of Columbus defenseman David Savard, who was also headed to Tampa Bay. 3-team trade.

We get two 4ths out of this deal.

Oddly enough Lashoff will remain in Grand Rapids, as the Lightning re-assigned him to the AHL squad after the trade.

Are they loaning him to GR?

Toronto had 3 trades tonight

1. Toronto acquire: Foligno (where he dad played)

Columbus acquire: 4th round [2022], 1st round [2021]

2. Toronto acquire: Noesen

SJ acquire: 4th round pick [2021]

Toronto acquire: Rittich

Calgary acquire: 3rd round pick [2022]

The Ottawa trades:

1. Ottawa acquire: 7th round pick [2022]

Islanders acquire: Bradon Coburn (didn't know he was still playing)

2. Ottawa acquire: 3rd round pick [2022]

Boston acquire: Mike Reilly

As of now no more deals from the Wings. I Guess Colorado was interested in Bernier but went elsewhere .. Probably didn't offer enough.

Wow I didn't see that.. Big trade I like the picks and Vrana. Hopefully he plays better defense than Mantha.

I think we got a great Deal for Mantha. Espically extra darts at the dart board ! What do the hockey guys think ? Seems like we came out great a!

Vrana is basically Mantha when it comes to scoring and 2 we get two high draft picks. Plus Panik we can leave for the Seattle franchise so we don't have to unprotect another forward. Great trade.

Last edited:
Pile on them draft picks. Clearly Yzerman is going to build this team his way and he needs the ?capital?. I can?t believe that Washington valued Mantha that highly.

Back