Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2024 Election

Thanks for proving once and for all that you are actually insane.

Oh and by the way, your orange hero was just ordered to pay 83.3 million for being a piece of shit rapist. Quick, hurry up and pull something out of your ass to defend him.

I know, I know, your team lost its marbles so thoroughly that the truth is now insane. Men can give birth, women can have balls, everyone who doesn?t live in the US but wants to is at risk of imminent death, cops hunt black people to murder them, America is systemically and institutionally racist, a life giving compound that makes up .04% of the atmosphere is going to destroy the planet?

People that believe this garbage tell you truth, science and reality is insane.

You couldn't get into MSU today, Mack. Too many illegals there, taking up all the seats.

You'd have to go to CMU.

I see you?re still hanging your hat on your college degree. But what choice do you have? Tell me, what?s it like to be middle aged knowing you peaked 21 years ago?

But the truth of the matter is I could have easily gotten into uofm if I applied there but you couldn't clean the toilets where I went to grad school and you couldn't afford a 1 bedroom house by the water treatment facility in the town I live in.

And there you go yet again spewing a bunch of unrelated babble in response to a comment that triggers you so badly your brain can't even begin to spit out a coherent response.

Wow, that was fast. Do you have an alert set for every time I post? You are one pathetic loser.

Unrelated? You called me insane for saying economic migrants aren?t in danger where they?re coming from. They?re not refugees. So I made a list of your bat shit crazy positions which make it clear you?re not qualified to judge other peoples? sanity.

And believe me, it?s literally impossible for you to offend or trigger me.

Last edited:
3abccb409aa98941849f05c1b6991446.gif

Man, that is a little over the top.. Wonder if that marketing campaign is amounting to anything.

I don?t think she?s going to win the nomination.

If she?s still on the ballot when the primary rolls around to California I?m going to vote for her, but I don?t think I?ll pony up the $5 for t-shirt.

I just bought whole bunch of shirts on Michigan?s march to the natty, which is going to change my perspective on life and the world for the better far more than whichever old asshole resides at 1600 PA AV in the DC over the course of the next four years.

I see you?re still hanging your hat on your college degree. But what choice do you have? Tell me, what?s it like to be middle aged knowing you peaked 21 years ago?

But the truth of the matter is I could have easily gotten into uofm if I applied there but you couldn't clean the toilets where I went to grad school and you couldn't afford a 1 bedroom house by the water treatment facility in the town I live in.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SZm8ZxeVlCo&pp=ygUOaSdtIG5vdCBwcmV0dHk=

Demoncrat policy running everything into the ground

https://thepostmillennial.com/iconi...y-closes-due-to-high-crime?utm_campaign=64487

Due to rampant crime, the San Francisco toy store that inspired the Toy Story movies has announced that it will be closing.

According to The Times UK, Jeffrey’s Toys, the oldest toy store in San Francisco which opened in 1938, announced that it would close in February.

The Luhns family which has operated the store all those years said in a statement that “the perils and violence of the downtown environment, inflation, the decrease in consumer spending and the demise of retail across the world” led to the decision to close.

Post on TwiX from Simon Ateba, a journalist banned from the Biden press room.

BREAKING - Massive Election Interference: Once again, it's clear the American people do not choose their leaders, but Super PACs and billionaires do.

In a significant development today for the upcoming presidential election, Future Forward, a powerful super PAC, announced that it plans to invest a record-breaking $250 million in TV and digital advertising across battleground states to support President Biden's reelection in 2024.

NOTE: This would mark the largest expenditure on political advertising by an external group in U.S. political history.

NOTE: Future Forward said it aims to counter the influence of questionable funds supporting Trump's campaign and has received approval from the White House.

NOTE: The historic ten-week ad campaign, spanning from the Democratic convention to Election Day, will strategically target "lower information, less-partisan voters" in crucial states like Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

NOTE: Chauncey McLean, the president of Future Forward, emphasized the high stakes of the election and pledged a cost-effective, data-driven effort to secure Biden's victory.

Waste of time.

Congress Grilling Big Tech CEO's today, waste of time as everybody knows it won't result in anything. Might be time for a new thread. Congressional waste of time items?

This seems like an odd way of doing things. Are there other states that have multiple votes, but only one counts?

Nikki Haley set to win Nevada Republican primary, but victory will be hollow

LAS VEGAS, Feb 6 (Reuters) - Nikki Haley, the last remaining rival to frontrunner Donald Trump for the Republican presidential nomination, is set to win Nevada's primary on Tuesday, but it will be a hollow victory as Trump will secure all of the state's delegates in a separate contest on Thursday.

President Joe Biden is expected to easily win Tuesday's Democratic primary after dominating his party's first nominating contest, in South Carolina, on Saturday.
For Republican voters in Nevada, Tuesday's state-run Republican ballot only has former U.N. ambassador Haley as a major candidate. She is therefore all but guaranteed to win, but it's largely meaningless.

That's because only candidates participating in a separate Republican caucus on Thursday can compete for the state's 26 delegates to the Republican National Convention in July when the party formally nominates its candidate.
The rival caucus is being run by the Trump-friendly state party, and only Trump is on that ballot, almost certainly guaranteeing him victory on Thursday and all the state's delegates.

Voters can participate in both the Republican primary on Tuesday and the Republican caucus on Thursday.

These seems like an odd way of doing things. Are there other states that have multiple votes, but only one counts?

The states that have caucuses, rather than primaries, always have some weird results. I haven't heard of separate contests like that though.

The big money in the defense industry is really pushing Nicki Haley even though she has no real popular support to speak of. MeatBall Ron was their guy, but was such a terrible candidate even they had to drop him, and Haley seems to be the beneficiary of that.

I still think the only way she wins is if Trump dies.

Biden talking to ghosts again...

Biden tells crowd he recently met with Mitterand who has been dead since 1996...

First he tried to raise Rep Jackie Walorsky from the dead now he's holding seances with dead foreign dignitaries. Where's Juice Box Hero to ask all the people who aren't Trump supporters, 'Whatabout Trump? He doesn't know the difference between Haley and Pelosi, which is obviously so much worse than thinking you talked to someone who has been dead for almost 28 years.'

Biden tells crowd he recently met with Mitterand who has been dead since 1996...

First he tried to raise Rep Jackie Walorsky from the dead now he's holding seances with dead foreign dignitaries. Where's Juice Box Hero to ask all the people who aren't Trump supporters, 'Whatabout Trump? He doesn't know the difference between Haley and Pelosi, which is obviously so much worse than thinking you talked to someone who has been dead for almost 28 years.'

It's going to take one of these geriatrics making a catastrophic decision before we have an age limit for office. The idea of humans with no future making decisions for the future is wild to me.

The difference between Haley and Pelosi? What difference?!?? both old brown-eyed brunettes, with basically identical politics. Nancy has bigger funbags I guess...

pelosi-beach-9.jpg

(sorry, not sorry)

More evidence of the equal, balanced not weaponized DOJ...

Biden accuser, lifelong Democrat Tara Reade sues FBI, says after she accused Biden during the 2020 campaign of assaulting her in 1993, the FBI began investigating her, not her claim. Believe all women, right Joe?

The difference between Haley and Pelosi? What difference?!?? both old brown-eyed brunettes, with basically identical politics. Nancy has bigger funbags I guess...

pelosi-beach-9.jpg

(sorry, not sorry)

I bet you're not sorry. You probably rushed to lock your office door for a little alone time with that pic...

This seems like an odd way of doing things. Are there other states that have multiple votes, but only one counts?

actually as it turns out, Nikki Haley didn't win the Nevada primary. She only got 31% of the vote, more than 2x as many people voted for a person named "None of These Candidates."

I don't know why the Haley camp is so upset about not getting the delegates. If Trump gets all 26 delegates on Thursday, I'd be really pissed if I was this Mr. or Mrs. "None of These Candidates." That could be the funniest thing that's happened in politics in a long time.

It amazes me to see how the media covers this stuff and tries to make it look like the system is rigged against their preferred candidate. She got less than half as many votes as "None of These Candidates" and she is still running with the media's full support. But "None of These Candidates" victory didn't hold the title of funniest thing to happen in politics for very long. Haley's campaign almost immediately too that crown by actually claiming the Nevada Caucus is a game rigged for Trump. He was intentionally left off the ballot in Nevada (and multiple other state primaries), and she says the game is rigged in his favor. Is anyone dumb enough to believe that?

He did it again...

This time, he told a group of his donors he had a conversation with Helmut Kohl in 2021 where Kohl asked him about the Jan 6 insurrection. Kohl left office in 1998 and died in 2017. That's twice in one week. This guy talks to more dead people than this kid...

OIP.tKzQYHzo1hJ01e001B1gJAHaEK

In his defense, it's easy to confuse Kohl with the current Chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel...who is alive...and a woman. I mean it's not like he confused Haley with Nancy Pelosi...

Back