Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2024 NBA Play In Tournament

biggunsbob

Eastern Conference
#7 Philadelphia 105 #8 Miami 104 Final
76ers are the #7 seed.

Miami 112 Chicago 92 Final
Miami is the #8 Seed.
Chicago is eliminated .

#9 Chicago Bulls 131 #10 Atlanta Hawks 116 Final.
Atlanta is eliminated.
==============================
Western Conference

#7 Los Angeles Lakers 110 #8 New Orleans Pelicans 106 Final.
Lakers claim the #7 Seed.

#8 New Orleans 105 # 9 Sacramento 98 Final
Pelicans are the 8 seed.
Kings are Eliminated.

#9 Sacramento Kings (46-36) 118 #10 Golden State Warriors (46-36) 94 Final
Warriors are Eliminated.

Last edited:
Surprised to see the Kings beat the Warriors. Zion not playing tonight after having that great game against the Lakers, plus Ingram hasn’t been right. Probably going to be Kings and the Thunder in the first round.

Heat at 76ers is the worst I have ever seen officials call a game. Seriously guys are hacking each other on both sides non stop with no call. The call on an over and back on the Heat late in the game that is tied was a terrible call. It was is clear that the Heat player was pushed. Per normal I have zero clue what a foul is in the NBA.

Heat at 76ers is the worst I have ever seen officials call a game. Seriously guys are hacking each other on both sides non stop with no call. The call on an over and back on the Heat late in the game that is tied was a terrible call. It was is clear that the Heat player was pushed. Per normal I have zero clue what a foul is in the NBA.
I've seen games where they call the most ticky tack fouls or fouls when no one gets touched. I rather have it like it was tonight - esp. if it's equal on both sides.

I've seen games where they call the most ticky tack fouls or fouls when no one gets touched. I rather have it like it was tonight - esp. if it's equal on both sides.
It did remind me of the old days. Still tied game that Heat player was pushed into the back court. Philadelphia took over and never trailed again.

Butler got hurt, and that means it’s a wrap for the Heat.

Miami without Butler crushes the Bulls 112-92 Final. Never beat against the Miami coach. He is the best coach in the NBA. I still think Celtics roll over them without Butler but he certainly gets the most out of his players.

Last edited:
Back