Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2024 Trade Deadline

The last part about Bojan makes the deal with NYK less exciting.. No picks and we get Fournier and Flynn? Hmm.

The Pistons are trading Bojan Bogdanovic to the Knicks too, sources tell ESPN. Evan Fournier and Malachi Flynn will go to Detroit

Hopefully you guys received some 1st rounders in the deal...

2nd rounders and Grimes isn't enough.

The last part about Bojan makes the deal with NYK less exciting.. No picks and we get Fournier and Flynn? Hmm.

I just saw Det is getting a couple 2nd rounders. Not good enough.

Full Trade:

Knicks: Bojan Bogdanovic and Alec Burks

Pistons: Quentin Grimes, Malachi Flynn, Evan Fournier, Ryan Arcidiacono and two second-round picks.

D- is the grade I give.

Woj

Full trade, per ESPN Sources:
Pistons: Quentin Grimes, Malachi Flynn, Evan Fournier, Ryan Arcidiacono and two second-round picks.

Surely there’s picks coming in for the Bojan trade too?

Woj

Full trade, per ESPN Sources:

Oh, that makes more sense. Surprised Bojah/Burks only gets a couple second rounders.

Could be worse...You could hold onto your vets Grant/Brogdon like my Blazers will do.

Bojan should have been traded two years ago. Weaver finially realized no one was giving him a first. I'm okay with Grimes but the others are just rejects..

You received two 2nds...LOL

Buddy fetched more than Bojan.

my guess is that they could have gotten more last year, but passed it up.

Next year they are going to have a ton of cap space. Unfortunately, they are so bad, that I doubt they will attract any good free agents.

I'm curious about Hayes. He wants out but nothing yet. Not sure there's a market for him.. Maybe just his release.

I'm curious about Hayes. He wants out but nothing yet. Not sure there's a market for him.. Maybe just his release.

I don't see how Hays was allowed on the court. Every time I've watched him, he's been terrible.

I don't see how Hays was allowed on the court. Every time I've watched him, he's been terrible.

He has 3 good games a year and others, like Weaver, thinks he's awesome.

Best part of the trade today for Det is now the vets will stop playing down the stretch and taking big shots. This should have happened a year ago but now Cade and Ivey get put in those situations and get to learn from them.

This is crazy. Bojan and Burks are not great, but they're each much better than the only decent player we got in return for them, Grimes. Fournier and Flynn have barely even played the last couple years.

Back