Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

#8 Florida verses #1 Las Vegas Stanley Cup Finals

biggunsbob

2023 STANLEY CUP FINAL

(51-22-9) Vegas Golden Knights (P1) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2) (42-32-8)
Vegas 4-1 over Winnipeg??????????.Florida 4-3 over Boston.
Vegas 4-2 over Edmonton?????????..Florida 4-1 over Toronto.
Vegas 4-3 over Dallas????????????Florida 4-0 over Carolina.

Game #1 Sat : June 3rd: Vegas 5 Florida 2 Final.
Game #2 Mon : June 5th :Vegas 7 Florida 2 Final.
Game #3 Thu., June 8: Florida 3 Vegas 2 Final ot.
Game #4 Sat., June 10: Vegas 3 Florida 2 Final
Game #5 Tue., June 13: Vegas 9 Florida 3 Final
Vegas wins series 4-1

Last edited:
Vegas dominated much of the 2nd, late late goal by Florida 2-2 after 2.

Vegas takes a 3-2 lead. 13:00 left in third. What I have seen in the 3rd teams look pretty even. Shame I don?t want a 6 year expansion team to win the Stanley cup. Seems Blasphemous.

Panthers get. PP

Crap PP for the Panthers

Last edited:
That?s that. 4-2 Vegas.
Vegas pressure causes a turnover and very fast shot score and goal.
Panthers are challenging for a high stick.
Challenge denied game over.

That?s that. 4-2 Vegas.
Vegas pressure causes a turnover and very fast shot score and goal.
Panthers are challenging for a high stick.
Challenge denied game over.
Teams do come back down by two.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can?t stand Vegas. No way this team should be this good so fast.

why can?t Steve build a team this good ? Makes zero sense why the Red wings are such midgets compared to other clubs.

That's just the way it works. Hockey wants it.

Not buying that. Makes zero sense that they want the Red wings to be terrible unless you buy into the theory like I do that Gary hates the wings.

Vegas would have have had great attendance with a crappy team. The rules stink that allowed them to get this good in 1 year like they did for Vegas.
Make the finals in the first year. Bullcrap. Plus all the drafts the the wings have fallen in.. fuck Gary.

Last edited:
Not buying that. Makes zero sense that they want the Red wings to be terrible unless you buy into the theory like I do that Gary hates the wings.

Vegas would have have had great attendance with a crappy team. The rules stink that allowed them to get this good in 1 year.
He doesn't hate the Red Wings. Lol. Teams just starting out they want them to compete, brings hope. Vegas, Seattle and whoevers next.

Back