Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Alex Gonzalez released

I'm just tired. I probably misunderstood, common occurrence but I'm just tired.

Look guys, as long as no personal insults are going around, debate and argument is encouraged here. We won't censor anyone as long as it is not personal attacks. And personal does not include being called an idiot. This is a sports message board, not kindergarten recess.

Who cares if someone constantly starts arguments? Ignore the poster. It's not their fault you feel the need to take the bait.

This message is directed at everyone, but nobody in particular.

And Mods...if you want to argue about procedure, take it to the mod section. That's what it is for.

The Free Press just retracted this headline after 46 years, with apologies:

1968WorldSeries.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, threads like these give me a good reason to stay away.

I think we are all just upset that Alex What's-His-Name was let go, because he meant so much to the organization and to the people of Detroit.

I think we are all just upset that Alex What's-His-Name was let go, because he meant so much to the organization and to the people of Detroit.

Honestly, I think that's the one thing that everyone was in agreement on. lol Maybe this is what can happen when the the entire board is in agreement on something. A good ol' shit show.

Look guys, as long as no personal insults are going around, debate and argument is encouraged here. We won't censor anyone as long as it is not personal attacks. And personal does not include being called an idiot. This is a sports message board, not kindergarten recess.

Who cares if someone constantly starts arguments? Ignore the poster. It's not their fault you feel the need to take the bait.

This message is directed at everyone, but nobody in particular.

This.

Common sense needs to rule this board (see above post). Enough with the "im gonna go tell mommy" BS. I have 3 kids, I get enough of that at home.

If you don't like a post or response......ignore it. As entitled to your opinions as you are.....so is everyone else. Deal with it.

Hey, why don't we cut the arguing and get back to something we can all agree on, which is when the fucking fuck is DD going to DFA that worthless fuck Phil Coke?

I'm surprised and happy about one thing..I didn't realize idiot wasn't an insult and now I can call people idiots.

Win-win.

I'd like to expand on this though, what about dickhead or fucker? I'm generally curious what I can call people..

Last edited:
I'm surprised and happy about one thing..I didn't realize idiot wasn't an insult and now I can call people idiots.

Win-win.

I'd like to expand on this though, what about dickhead or fucker? I'm generally curious what I can call people..

Idiot :p

Win-win.

Fucker!!

I'd think that idiot or fucker would be ok, but if you combine it into idiot fucker....well that makes it personal because you'd be implying that my wife is an idiot?

I'd think that idiot or fucker would be ok, but if you combine it into idiot fucker....well that makes it personal because you'd be implying that my wife is an idiot?

Well...she agreed to marry you right? :p

rimshot-o.gif

Back