Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Another school shooting

074be598ca5613950f35e4e2c47b377d7170098634c77fb06988029a4d9a7936.jpg

is that Robin Williams?

I call bullshit on the claim Trump chased off a mugger. he's been a coward his whole career, and always got stories planted in the local press to feed his ego.

When he built Trump Tower, he got one of the NY dailies to write an article - completely bogus - that Prince Charles was inquiring about living there.

Yeah, that article seems to be completely out of character for Hair Furor.

More likely he "might" have told his limo driver to stop the bat-wielding dude, or maybe at best told him that he was fired if he didn't. Someone swinging a bat in rage ain't likely to stop, just b/c he "recognized" Trump and b/c he only told him to....lol.

Last edited:

More likely he "might" have told his limo driver to stop the bat-wielding dude, or maybe at best told him that he was fired if he didn't. Someone swinging a bat in rage ain't likely to stop, just b/c he "recognized" Trump and b/c he only told him to....lol.

"Look, you gotta put down the bat. You gotta stop this."
"Mr. Trump, I didn't do anything wrong!"

Does that not sound like the most made up, ridiculous BS you've ever heard?

Last edited:

Up until he declared it was...:hehe:

Up until he declared it was...:hehe:

"Police say the attack was not reported."

So this dude took 5 to 6 good hits with a bat, which for 99.99 percent of humans, could essentially cripple you for life (or cause some serious, serious bleeping damage), and NO ONE reported it?? I read through that thing from start to finish, and that's the most made up story I've ever freaking heard. Was he hitting him with one of those foam bats they use in anger management??

And yes, if Obama did the same thing, I would say it's made up. It reads and sounds fake.

Last edited:

So this dude took 5 to 6 good hits with a bat, which for 99.99 percent of humans, could essentially cripple you for life (or cause some serious, serious bleeping damage), and NO ONE reported it?? I read through that thing from start to finish, and that's the most made up story I've ever freaking heard. Was he hitting him with one of those foam bats they use in anger management??

And yes, if Obama did the same thing, I would say it's made up. It reads and sounds fake.

Pretty sure that one or two solid hits to the head with the "sweet spot" would put just about everyone out cold, if not cold and dead.

JFK would've done it.

John Kerry, had he been elected, probably would've too. When I read about his actual service record after the "Swift Boat scandal" I was like "Holy shit, he was a legit war hero, and yet the Freedom & Military loving Conservatives are attacking him and backing Bush - who was basically a draft dodger and couldn't even finish his national guard service?"

quite a learning experience for 24 year old me...

John Kerry? A legit war hero? LOL.

http://www.wnd.com/2004/08/26004/

from highlights from the Swift Boat Veterans for Justice...

While Kerry claims the injury came from shrapnel from an underwater mine, Larry Thurlow, an officer on shore with Kerry that day, insists the wound was the result of Kerry’s decision to throw a concussion grenade into a rice pile. The “shrapnel,” he says, was actually rice pellets.

The conclusion is inescapable: that Kerry lied by reporting to the Navy that he had been wounded by shrapnel in his backside from an enemy mine when in reality he negligently wounded himself and then lied about the wound in order to secure a third Purple Heart and a quick trip home,” reads the letter.

Sworn statements of those present say there was no hostile fire involved in this incident for which Kerry received his third Purple Heart and the coveted Bronze Star.

Kerry’s account of this action, which was used to secure the Bronze Star and a third Purple Heart, is an extraordinary example of fraud

As to the daring rescue discussed in the documentary video shown to the nation at the Democratic convention, the vets say the rescue was well under way under the leadership of others when Kerry returned to the scene where Special Forces soldier Jim Rassman was plucked out of the water. Eyewitnesses have signed affidavits explaining when Kerry returned, there was no more hostile fire. He just merely leaned over the boat and assisted Rassman out of the water.

Last edited:

If Ben Carson had been elected, he probably run in there too - he's also bad ass like Teddy Roosevelt and Andy Jackson.

And he's actually once assaulted someone with a deadly weapon.

I don't know how bad ass Obama really is. He seems athletic, but that doesn't necessarily make him bad ass.

John Kerry? A legit war hero? LOL.

http://www.wnd.com/2004/08/26004/

from highlights from the Swift Boat Veterans for Justice...

The dude was in Vietnam. I don't give a bleep what may or may not have happened with regards to the awards he was given. He served the country. I get you have to dig down deep to find some article about how Trump got out of a limo to supposedly help some guy getting hit with a bat. Don't compare him to Kerry by trying to knock him down.

Sometimes it's okay to move on from things. This is one you need to.

Last edited:
snopes took on the Swift Boat thing... only one man who actually served with John Kerry signed the original statement; all the rest of Kerry's former boatmates publicly supported him.

I thought most people had realized the smear campaign was all Karl Rove, but I forget that you're a guy who still believes we'll find those WMDs in Iraq someday...

the whole thing is absurd too, even if you want to trash Kerry... no question he was under fire in Vietnam... you don't win a Silver Star for sitting behind a desk.

but these assholes (successfully!) used it to smear Kerry in his campaign against George W Bush... who dodged service by signing up for the local Air National Guard? and failing to even complete the basic duties of that.

I call bullshit on the claim Trump chased off a mugger. he's been a coward his whole career, and always got stories planted in the local press to feed his ego.

When he built Trump Tower, he got one of the NY dailies to write an article - completely bogus - that Prince Charles was inquiring about living there.

yep, all you biased Trump haters who were about 11 at the time, except for Turok, who is closer to Trump's age (although you'd never guess that by just his posts) with your forensic expertise know better than the witnesses who were there. One witness said Trump came after the attacker fled, but dubbs says it couldn't have happened at all because 99.99% of humanity can't survive a baseball bat attack without being crippled for life.

yep, all you biased Trump haters who were about 11 at the time, except for Turok, who is closer to Trump's age (although you'd never guess that by just his posts) with your forensic expertise know better than the witnesses who were there. One witness said Trump came after the attacker fled, but dubbs says it couldn't have happened at all because 99.99% of humanity can't survive a baseball bat attack without being crippled for life.

Let's just be reasonable here, for two seconds. This thing reads like some guy telling a self-proclaimed fable about his greatness. Honestly, who in their right mind would ever say to someone that's BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE ELSE:
"Stop, citizen! Put down that bat. You don't have to do this."
"Oh, Mr. Trump!! I wasn't doing anything! Thank you for talking to me, I will stop assaulting this man."

If you were a well-to-do citizen and wanted to stop this, you'd scream your bleeping head off for some other people to jump on his back. Not walk up to him and say, "Don't do this man. Life's too short."

I don't think any reasonable person can read this top to bottom, and not think it looks absolutely bleeping fishy.

And it wasn't reported to the police?? Come on man. Five or six hard smashes with a bat, and nothing is filed? The guy somehow runs away without ANYONE stopping him?

And your come back is to shit on John Kerry, someone who actually, you know, did something for his country? This is not your best work bud.

Last edited:
The dude was in Vietnam. I don't give a bleep what may or may not have happened with regards to the awards he was given. He served the country. I get you have to dig down deep to find some article about how Trump got out of a limo to supposedly help some guy getting hit with a bat. Don't compare him to Kerry by trying to knock him down.

Sometimes it's okay to move on from things. This is one you need to.

wow, are you really that desperate to disagree with me that you make this utterly nonsensical argument? mc said he was a legit war hero, I laughed at that because clearly he's not - it has nothing to do with Trump. Nobody's comparing Trump to Kerry or comparing Trump getting out of his car to serving his country - this is just plain stupid. what about these veterans who served their country WITH John Kerry?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4Zk9YmED48

or these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phqOuEhg9yE

I won't say you need to move on, but you should probably stick to the shallow end of the pool - it's better suited for you.

Last edited:
Let's just be reasonable here, for two seconds. This thing reads like some guy telling a self-proclaimed fable about his greatness. Honestly, who in their right mind would ever say to someone that's BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF SOMEONE ELSE:
"Stop, citizen! Put down that bat. You don't have to do this."
"Oh, Mr. Trump!! I wasn't doing anything! Thank you for talking to me, I will stop assaulting this man."

If you were a well-to-do citizen and wanted to stop this, you'd scream your bleeping head off for some other people to jump on his back. Not walk up to him and say, "Don't do this man. Life's too short."

I don't think any reasonable person can read this top to bottom, and not think it looks absolutely bleeping fishy.

And it wasn't reported to the police?? Come on man. Five or six hard smashes with a bat, and nothing is filed? The guy somehow runs away without ANYONE stopping him?

And your come back is to shit on John Kerry, someone who actually, you know, did something for his country? This is not your best work bud.

you're not capable of this.

Back