Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ansah Georgia Tech highlights

Also noticed a lot of hustle off the ball/after the play. Good sign

BTW the back at 2:10 is 6'1" 210 so not a small dude...

I only watched a minute in a half and I hardly saw him in on a play. Not much of a highlight real.

Thanks Tony. As always you the man and I appreciate you letting me know my shortcomings.

Because you dont understand football and its painfully obvious

you cant seriously be excited about the first 2 min of that "highlight real". Its painfully obvious that the coaches know hes too inexperienced for too much responsibility and he was just being told your man is the full back.....drill him. He gets unblocked on several plays and drills the full back.....yippie. I have to lean to the side of mitch here....the fact he can hit an unprotected, underssized full back that is just carrying out a fake doesnt really impress me.

That is how you defend the triple option though. One guy has the FB, one the QB, one the pitch guy. He does show good pursuit to the ball. Many times they ran away from him and he was still near where the tackle was made. He played all over the DL from NT in 3-4 to DE in a 4-3 and he dropped in coverage well. He just needs experience. Granted you wish he got that experience before the NFL but I doubt he will be the worst top 5 pick we ever had.

you cant seriously be excited about the first 2 min of that "highlight real". Its painfully obvious that the coaches know hes too inexperienced for too much responsibility and he was just being told your man is the full back.....drill him. He gets unblocked on several plays and drills the full back.....yippie. I have to lean to the side of mitch here....the fact he can hit an unprotected, underssized full back that is just carrying out a fake doesnt really impress me.

Never said i was walking around with a chubby after i watched that tape. I saw a kid that was raw, who's a beast in size, some explosion and quickness. To say there was NOTHING thete though is complete ignorance. But i expect nothing less from you or Mitch....it is what it is. its cool...

That is how you defend the triple option though. One guy has the FB, one the QB, one the pitch guy. He does show good pursuit to the ball. Many times they ran away from him and he was still near where the tackle was made. He played all over the DL from NT in 3-4 to DE in a 4-3 and he dropped in coverage well. He just needs experience. Granted you wish he got that experience before the NFL but I doubt he will be the worst top 5 pick we ever had.

oh i totally agree with all of this.....but to mitch's point it doesnt make for much of a "highlight real." He did what he was asked to do....i get it. Problem is he has so little experiece that these are the films that get put together because he doesnt have the body of work to put together a couple minutes of him sacking a qb after a nice swim move to the outside.

You cant tell these guys that, bro. You crazy??

You cant tell these guys that, bro. You crazy??

ur seriously trying to argue that blowing up a fullback without the ball that is 60 lbs less than him when he goes unblocked is "highlight" material? seriously????

As highlight reels go, it sucked. At least the minute and a half i watched. Highlight reels aren't about covering the RB while the ball goes the other way. Its about big hits, and sacks and big hits.

As highlight reels go, it sucked. At least the minute and a half i watched. Highlight reels aren't about covering the RB while the ball goes the other way. Its about big hits, and sacks and big hits.

you failed to mention the guy that DID have the ball went for like 50 yards on a couple plays lmao....but atleast the fullback didnt go anywhere :D

Last edited:
ur seriously trying to argue that blowing up a fullback without the ball that is 60 lbs less than him when he goes unblocked is "highlight" material? seriously????

That one play? No i dont but you dont undetstand football. So whats the fn point? i might as well explain it to my 9 month old whos sleeping on my chest. she has as much knowledge of the game as you.

lmfao

You want a reel that says, a man who stays in his lane than bam - you hit it.

That one play? No i dont but you dont undetstand football. So whats the fn point? i might as well explain it to my 9 month old whos sleeping on my chest. she has as much knowledge of the game as you.

watch it again dude....its the first 2 minutes lol....its not one play. Or maybe you dont understand football? Go watch hockey and leave the football talk to the americans.

Last edited:
watch it again dude....its the first 2 minutes lol....its not one play. Or maybe you dont understand football? Go watch hockey and leave the football talk to the americans.

Another failed attempt by some stupid hillbilly American on putting down my country. Little do you fn idiots know that we play by the same rules as America. Only the CFL plays by Canadian rules.....lol.

Go watch hockey? Come up with something original, you fn doofus...please.

You're clueless.....as usual.

Last edited:
Back