Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

AP's son in critical care after being beaten by 27 year old man

Oh man. i can't believe the little baby boy died. So tragic. So sad for AP, I don't have words..

Late edit: AP doesn't get my sympathies anymore.

Last edited:
I have a 2 week old son and i can only imagine the pain AP is going through! Thoughts and Prayers with him and his family....I agree AP should get a few minutes alone with this scum bag.

You mean after he's apprehended, arrested, tried and found guilty? Or just whenever?

Just whenever. Wouldnt mind seeing the parent choose the punishment either.

dude said hes playing on sunday....guy is crazy....

If you read the entire story here, there really wasn't much if any relationship between his son and himself yet.

He only found out he had the child a short time ago. The mother knew either he, or another guy, was the father, but only requested the paternity test recently.

According to a few reports, he hadn't even seen the kid yet it was so recent. So while yes, he is the father, the emotional connection hadn't been established yet.

If you read the entire story here, there really wasn't much if any relationship between his son and himself yet.

He only found out he had the child a short time ago. The mother knew either he, or another guy, was the father, but only requested the paternity test recently.

According to a few reports, he hadn't even seen the kid yet it was so recent. So while yes, he is the father, the emotional connection hadn't been established yet.

I understand that.

Will never understand how someone could beat a 2 year old..that's just crazy.

This makes me sick as well. I'm sorry but AD found out about his son in March and didn't see him until after he was in the hospital. Then left and went on Twitter and gets all this BS, "I'm sorry for AP" crap. He had no emotional bond with the boy.

My sympathies go out to anyone who cared about this little boy, grandmother, grandfather, uncle - neighbor..but not AP. I hope he breaks his leg.

This makes me sick as well. I'm sorry but AD found out about his son in March and didn't see him until after he was in the hospital. Then left and went on Twitter and gets all this BS, "I'm sorry for AP" crap. He had no emotional bond with the boy.

My sympathies go out to anyone who cared about this little boy, grandmother, grandfather, uncle - neighbor..but not AP. I hope he breaks his leg.

The only thing I have heard Peterson say to address the matter is that it's a private ordeal and he would ask that the media respect his privacy and not ask him about it.

He got a ton of unsolicited email, tweets, well wishes, etc... and thanked the people who sent them.

So far, I have seen no signs of emotional distress from him over the situation, so I don't think he's trying to play up people's sympathy. His friends on colleagues cared enough about him to send him their thoughts publicly, but it's not because he was on TV bawling his eyes out.

Theyll make him look like a hero. Wonder if hes even going to attend the funeral?

its not APs fault the media turned it into such an ordeal without really giving the public the info. Like INK said...its not like hes on every media source playing it up like hes an emotional mess. but to mitch's point....I could care less now about feeling bad for AP.

Back