Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Arena Football League

Cam

Cam’tn Crunch
Administrator
Nashville Sounds
Cleveland Cavaliers
Nashville Kats
Pittsburgh Steelers
Nashville Predators
Tampa Bay Rays
Nashville SC
Vanderbilt Commodores
Did you guys know that the Arena Football League is returning this spring? They filed for bankruptcy just a few years ago, but they're back.

Here are the teams:

Screenshot (15).png

I'm really excited about the Nashville Kats being back in town. They folded back in 2007, so it's been almost 20 years. I've never been to an Arena Football game in person, I just remember watching the games on NFL Network back when they were giving them a crap ton of money to feature the games on their network.

We've got a team coming in Texas, but it's a ways away. Can't say I care enough to travel that distance to see semi-pro football.

We've got a team coming in Texas, but it's a ways away. Can't say I care enough to travel that distance to see semi-pro football.

The Kats are just 15-20 minutes away from me, so there’s that. They’ve just announced that they’ll be on NFL Network again, so it’ll be on TV.

When I lived in SE Michigan the Detroit Fury was a convenient, affordable, and spontaneous distraction that proved entertaining.

Reactions: Cam
When I lived in SE Michigan the Detroit Fury was a convenient, affordable, and spontaneous distraction that proved entertaining.

It's too bad they didn't bring that back with the other teams.

Back