Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ask Smokey

Smokey

Ask me your questions, within reason of course, and I will answer them the best I can. :)

Why are you a Devils fan? What did I have for lunch today?

Why are you a Devils fan? What did I have for lunch today?
I grew up watching them. When I first got into hockey at a young age (about 4 or 5) I just liked their team logo and colors, when i started to actively watch them in the 94/95 season, I was also watching a few rangers and islanders games since I'm from NY, and just preferred the devils over the other two teams and been a fan since. I've seen them win all 3 of their cups although I only remember their last two and don't really remember much from the '95 cup run.

@Smokey, do you like any other sports teams besides the Devils?

I grew up watching them. When I first got into hockey at a young age (about 4 or 5) I just liked their team logo and colors, when i started to actively watch them in the 94/95 season, I was also watching a few rangers and islanders games since I'm from NY, and just preferred the devils over the other two teams and been a fan since. I've seen them win all 3 of their cups although I only remember their last two and don't really remember much from the '95 cup run.
I remember the '95 cup run because the Devils ran over the Red Wings. I knew 10 minutes into Game 1 that the Devils were the better team, but I didn't figure on a sweep. That was hard to witness as a Wings' fan.

Reactions: Cam
Back