Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

At Illinois

Love how the officials decided to blow a whistle on any bodily contact whatsoever this half

Deflections. I think I heard that Illinois gets the most in the big ten or something like that. Man they have fast hands.

That was over the back bad on that put back. The MSU player is looking at the ref. What do I have to get a call ?

Last edited:
Have we taken a shot that wasn?t a 3 in 5 minutes?

Last edited:
If we lose this game I can see the season completely going sideways. You don’t blow 20 point leads as part of a 4 game skid and then move on like it’s nothing

If we lose this game I can see the season completely going sideways. You don?t blow 20 point leads as part of a 4 game skid and then move on like it?s nothing

Inexcusable and yeah, will be a death sentence for the season.

Last edited:
Huge win. They won because Tillman and Henry were good the way we need them to be. Cassius was less so but Rocket picked up the slack in a big way. Brown better start giving them something.

Hope the Illinois kid wasn't injured badly on the final play but that slip didn't look good.

Msu breaks its 3 game skid. Illinois is on a 3 game skid, and may have lost Dosunmu. Looks like he blew a knee on the last play. Hope he is ok.

Last 4 game skid for MSU was Jan 27th to February 7 in 2006-07. Lost in second round of ncaa to unc. Won 4 after that then lost 3 of 4 going into the ncaa. (Not sure about btt didn?t look).

Up Next Maryland who barely beat Nebraska at home 72-70. Nebraska had the ball with the last shot down 71-70. Mack missed it. Pretty tough stretch coming up.

2/15 # 9 Maryland.
2/20 @ Nebraska.
2/25 #21 Iowa.
2/29 @ #9 Maryland.
3/3 @ #13 psu.
3/8 osu.

Last edited:
Back