Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Big week for softball

Yeah big recover from a 0-2 start verses good teams this weekend... Have a shot to go 3-2 now this weekend after crushing # 9 Baylor...

Last edited:
Yeah big recover from a 0-2 start verses good teams this weekend... Have a shot to go 3-2 now this weekend after crushing # 9 Baylor...

The girls are three and two currently at the Judi Garman tournament in Fullerton; they beat Fullerton State to kick things off on Wednesday.

The wife and I were unable to get down there this year; we're home she's recuperating from a routine procedure, but we have gone down there frequently at least one day of the tournament a number of times.

It's always a lot of fun, we hang out with the girls parents and families and stuff, a lot of the girls are from out here as Michigan softball followers know.

EDIT: Check that; looks like the Fullerton State game may not have been part of the Judi Garman tournament; just a regular game against the tournament host at the site of the tournament the day before the tournament got underway.

Kinda wacky, but whatever.

Last edited:
Plus it's not actually a tournament anymore...so it's called the Judi Garman Classic...it was a tournament the first two or three times I went, I think...

Looks like the girls mercied SDSU 10-2 in 5 innings.

So it's back to Ann Arbor for the home opener with Kent State.

Damn, it's probably going to be cold there...

Looks like the girls mercied SDSU 10-2 in 5 innings.

So it's back to Ann Arbor for the home opener with Kent State.

Damn, it's probably going to be cold there...

Man, how many times has this team "mercied" teams this year? They are killin em on the road! They are on fire. Gonna be a great B1G season!

Games on March 14th are at home. We shall see how warm it gets. LOL

Back