Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Boehner resigns

he's demanding everyone promise to be nice to him first.

That's what I would do.

I had been the president of the homeowners association once in
this condo I once owned and we had a board elections and I was reelected to the board. According to the bylaws the officer positions are assigned after every election.

I told everybody else on the board "I don't want to be president again. Anybody else who wants it can do it."

Nobody offered.

So I never had any troubles with anyone going forward.

That's what I would do.

I had been the president of the homeowners association once in
this condo I once owned and we had a board elections and I was reelected to the board. According to the bylaws the officer positions are assigned after every election.

I told everybody else on the board "I don't want to be president again. Anybody else who wants it can do it."

Nobody offered.

So I never had any troubles with anyone going forward.

yeah, I think I've heard that story before.

Oh.

I think byco and Gulo and a few others have talked about their HOAs before.

So maybe I told the story at one of those times.

yep.

and you also told us how you solved all your HOAs problems with the section 8 housing residents.

Back