Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Border chaos

Unacceptable

Millions of illegal aliens are pouring into the United States and using social media to signal to the rest of the world that the southern border is open to virtually all who can reach it.
Border Hawk correspondent Efra?n Gonz?lez interviewed migrants in Mexico who all indicated that they expected to cross illegally into the U.S., claim asylum, and be released to start their new lives in the Land of Opportunity.
"Everyone had heard that the United States is giving them a direct path to cross the border," Gonz?lez reported after speaking to members of a group of migrants who had just arrived to Piedras Negras on a train.

https://borderhawk.blog/exclusive-i...-rest-of-world-the-us-is-letting-everyone-in/

The ex-cop Mayor of New York has been making a stink about border security.

No, I guess he?s under some kind of DOJ investigation for something.

Are they going to Kansas City, Nashville, Memphis, New Orleans and St. Louis?

Those are some blues cities.

I thought New Orleans was more of a jazz town, like Detroit. You left Chicago of the list. The Windy City is definitely a big blues town - and I think a lot of migrants have been bussed there as well.

The ex-cop Mayor of New York has been making a stink about border security.

No, I guess he?s under some kind of DOJ investigation for something.

That?s what demoncrats do even to their own when they don?t tow the line.

I thought New Orleans was more of a jazz town, like Detroit. You left Chicago of the list. The Windy City is definitely a big blues town - and I think a lot of migrants have been bussed there as well.

Yeah that?s why I left it off the list. It?s a blues city, but it?s already a target blue city.

Austin is also famously a blues city but it?s also a blue city, but I didn?t put it on the list because what? Is the governor gonna put illegal immigrants on bus at the end of his back yard and ship them to literally right outside the house? I don?t think so.

Finally, blues is more of a musical element than a genre, in my opinion. It crosses multiple genres.

Last edited:
Yeah that?s why I left it off the list. It?s a blues city, but it?s already a target blue city.

Austin is also famously a blues city but it?s also a blue city, but I didn?t put it on the list because what? Is the governor gonna put illegal immigrants on bus at the end of his back yard and ship them to literally right outside the house? I don?t think so.

Finally, blues is more of a musical element than a genre, in my opinion. It crosses multiple genres.

I?ve never heard that about the blues but I?ll take your word for it - you certainly know more about music, music theory, musicology and have more eclectic taste in music than I do. It kinda makes sense - I?m not a huge fan of what I consider pure blues (don?t hate it but not really into it) but I?m a fan of blues influenced rock (Led Zeppelin, Allman Brothers, SRV, Doyle Bramhall, etc).

I still think New Orleans is a jazz town though.

Last edited:
I?ve never heard that about the blues but I?ll take your word for it - you certainly know more about music, music theory, musicology and have more eclectic taste in music than I do. It kinda makes sense - I?m not a huge fan of what I consider pure blues (don?t hate it but not really into it) but I?m a fan of blues influenced rock (Led Zeppelin, Allman Brothers, SRV, Doyle Bramhall, etc).

I still think New Orleans is a jazz town though.

Of course NO is a jazz town.

But where there?s jazz, blues usually isn?t far away.

Where there?s a lot of different genres/styles blues is often not far away.

That said, I was actually making a political pun on ?blue cities? and ?blues cities.?

Had more to do with language and culture - and politics, or political humor - than music.

Actually, it had nothing to do with music.

EDIT: Or Almost nothing, anyway.

Last edited:
Of course NO is a jazz town.

But where there?s jazz, blues usually isn?t far away.

Where there?s a lot of different genres/styles blues is often not far away.

That said, I was actually making a political pun on ?blue cities? and ?blues cities.?

Had more to do with language and culture - and politics, or political humor - than music.

Actually, it had nothing to do with music.

EDIT: Or Almost nothing, anyway.

At least I got one thing right?

Are they trying to destroy our nation on purpose? At a time when our economic problems are rapidly progressing, we are already involved in multiple global conflicts, and we are on the verge of the most chaotic election season in American history, wave after wave of illegal immigrants is being brought into the United States. Cities all over the country have already been absolutely overwhelmed by vast hordes of illegal invaders, but more just keep pouring in with each passing day. In fact, more illegal immigrants are arriving at our borders this month than we have ever seen before?

https://endoftheamericandream.com/g...he-societal-meltdown-of-2024/#google_vignette

Radical Islamic activists are increasingly causing major problems all over the United States. They are blocking airports, storming government buildings and causing all sorts of chaos in the streets. Unfortunately, thanks to the Biden administration more Muslim extremists continue to pour into this country with each passing day. They have learned how to game the system just like hordes of other illegal immigrants have. We are literally committing national suicide, but as long as Joe Biden is in the White House our borders are going to continue to be wide open.

https://endoftheamericandream.com/t...ey-will-do-will-be-far-worse/#google_vignette

Radical Islamic activists are increasingly causing major problems all over the United States. They are blocking airports, storming government buildings and causing all sorts of chaos in the streets. Unfortunately, thanks to the Biden administration more Muslim extremists continue to pour into this country with each passing day. They have learned how to game the system just like hordes of other illegal immigrants have. We are literally committing national suicide, but as long as Joe Biden is in the White House our borders are going to continue to be wide open.

https://endoftheamericandream.com/t...ey-will-do-will-be-far-worse/#google_vignette
this isn't really happening.

Just spitballing here: anyone who blocks a road illegally and is arrested and found guilty should be sentenced to 3 years in prison with no parole. Let's see how that works as a deterrent. After all there are people who still have yet to be charged with crimes being held by federal authorities in jail.

And then, if you are an illegal alien, after your 3 years are served you will be deported.

Last edited:
Just spitballing here: anyone who blocks a road illegally and is arrested and found guilty should be sentenced to 3 years in prison with no parole. Let's see how that works as a deterrent. After all there are people who still have yet to be charged with crimes being held by federal authorities in jail.

And then, if you are an illegal alien, after your 3 years are served you will be deported.

yeah, fuck the First Amendment.

Don't slow Byco down on his way to Home Depot or to use the Red Lobster gift card he got for Christmas, or your criminal ass deserves three years in Federal prison.

Back