Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

can we say beast mode

kiddkush

What the duece! Its not every day we pick up a 6'5 200lb wide reciever! Why has no one mentioned it? Dukes is a beast. There's nothing I like more about a futre recuit than the fact that he is a die hard Uof M fan, not to mention he's from enemy territory

Sheesh Kidkush what's wrong with you? Actually starting a post on just one recruit when you could wade through 2,398 pages of the recruiting thread to accomplish the same thing?

You got a lot to learn, Kid, if you expect to make it around here.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Sheesh Kidkush what's wrong with you? Actually starting a post on just one recruit when you could wade through 2,398 pages of the recruiting thread to accomplish the same thing?

You got a lot to learn, Kid, if you expect to make it around here.

Its only 68 pages, but I expect it to grow this weekend.

He does have good size. But we can not classify him as a BEAST. He can't bench press 500 lbs and he isn't even rated on most sites.

yah, he's gotta have 4.3 speed or bench 500 pounds or something to be a beast

Hungry said:

You forgot the 48" vertical. Honestly, if any WR is going to be a beast he has to be at least 6'9" 265lbs, run a sub 4.3 40, bench press 500 lbs, squat 900 lbs, and be able to dunk a bball with his teeth. Otherwise, he'll just be average.

TheWolverines24 said:
Hungry said:

You forgot the 48" vertical. Honestly, if any WR is going to be a beast he has to be at least 6'9" 265lbs, run a sub 4.3 40, bench press 500 lbs, squat 900 lbs, and be able to dunk a bball with his teeth. Otherwise, he'll just be average.

That is absurd, and just plain stupid.

If he can dunk a basketball with just his two thumbs, he deserves to be called a beast.

Some people are way too demanding.

He is just a commit. A commit can not = beast.

In 2-3 years when he is among the top WR in the game we can revisit this conversation.

Plus he isn't even ranked.

Well, you could take it that Coach Hoke is in "beast mode" for getting all of these recruits right now.

Throw in 11 wins, finally a victory over Ohio,* the Sugar Bowl championship, and Coach of the Year Honors and nominatinos, and I would say Hoke is Beasting like a Fury!

beast_mode_full.gif

Ok got it, recruiting thread next time. But for real, I cannot stress the fact that these recruits are die hard michigan fans. How about Shane Morris? Have you ever heard of a single individual athlete work so hard to recruit his future team mates. Is he considered "beast mode"

kiddkush said:
Ok got it, recruiting thread next time. But for real, I cannot stress the fact that these recruits are die hard michigan fans. How about Shane Morris? Have you ever heard of a single individual athlete work so hard to recruit his future team mates. Is he considered "beast mode"

No.

And don't you get it?

Either start a Shane Morris thread, or talk about Shane Morris in the recruiting thread.

Next thing you know this thread will be cluttered up with posts about people who drive Honda Civics, or 2nd Amendment rights, and all manner of silly shit.

And notice the use of the optional comma.

I inserted it for fluidity.

And not to be superfluous.

Oh, no, not me.

Jesus leave the kid alone... He is excited about a new recruit..You can't fault that....Now get to the recruiting page..

Back