Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chicks Born with Dicks and the Human Drama of Athletic Competition

tinselwolverine

even trying to draw this as an apples-to-apples comparison as you are, and accepting that a police officer killing someone is as harmful as a transgender woman competing in a women's athletic contest, American police kill ~1,000 people each year.

How many transgender women are competing in women's sports contests in America right now? Do you even know?

a while back, I included a link to the MHSAA head in Michigan saying they already had rules to address this, and it was so rare as to be a non-issue for them, which you dismissed off-hand because you evidently believe you know more about high school sports than an actual high school sports administrator...

talking to you is like talking to a brick wall.

(apologies to brick walls for the insulting comparison).

Anyways. not to get into the middle of you guys?s squabble, below is a vid of the debate between trans girls and natural vagina girl on the competition:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sHqiG_hrbsc

And below is a video on the debate between white cops and the black guys they killed who were running away from a crime scene.

Oh that?s right. There is no video because there is no debate because the black guys that the white cops killed are dead.

I will say this ? those two trans track stars in the video still look like black dudes to me.

So I would advise them to fem up quite a bit so they don?t get shot in the back by the cops as they?re running away from their most recent crime scene.

Poor Vinko Bogataj. He was in every iteration of that open, so far as I can recall.

Poor Vinko Bogataj. He was in every iteration of that open, so far as I can recall.

every one I remember seeing had him featured as "the agony of defeat." Maybe it wasn't sensational enough but they probably should have shown someone who came in second or missed a podium by the slightest of margins. That seems way more agonizing than some dude who came in dead last.

every one I remember seeing had him featured as "the agony of defeat." Maybe it wasn't sensational enough but they probably should have shown someone who came in second or missed a podium by the slightest of margins. That seems way more agonizing than some dude who came in dead last.

they should do an updated show for the 21st century, featuring a live gender-reassignment surgery, and imply this is a widespread problem, and men around the world are willingly cutting their dicks and balls off in order to win women's track and field events. and get that sweet endorsement money from Nike.

they should do an updated show for the 21st century, featuring a live gender-reassignment surgery, and imply this is a widespread problem, and men around the world are willingly cutting their dicks and balls off in order to win women's track and field events. and get that sweet endorsement money from Nike.

surgery isn't required, you only have say you feel like a woman.

but you're probably right - we should wait until trans women dominate every female sport before we become concerned about it. It will be so much easier to deal with then.

Last edited:

Like the two black guys in the post I just moved here. God, I love that post. It?s racist, it?s transphobic, it?s anti-cop?some of my best work.

Hollywood limousine libtard Norman Lear would be proud of me.

He?s still with us, you know.

They added some motorcyclist wiping out later on.

Maybe we should split the baby.

Maybe not all guys should be for bidden to compete as women.

Maybe just black guys.

I wonder how many of the more than 300 high school boys in the US that are faster than the fastest woman in the world are white dudes.

also seems more like the agony of being bad at what you do, but sensationalism sells. If it bleeds, it leads.

I can think of a few moments in Michigan Football that would adequately substitute. But I won't for the moment.

Like the two black guys in the post I just moved here. God, I love that post. It?s racist, it?s transphobic, it?s anti-cop?some of my best work.

Hollywood limousine libtard Norman Lear would be proud of me.

He?s still with us, you know.

This made me wonder what fans on rival cities' sports forums talk about. are there Chicago, Milwaukee, and Cleveland Sports Forums?

EDIT: to explain myself, I started thinking about what would happen if this thread became the most popular DSF thread... then I figured fans in those cities would mock Detroit fans

Last edited by a moderator:
I can think of a few moments in Michigan Football that would adequately substitute. But I won't for the moment.

oof.

It's like them Greek Gods got together on Olympus and declared, "You, fans of college football's winningest program: You will truly know the Agony of Defeat more than the others."

then they laughed so hard they shit themselves and thunder roared from the heavens.

oof.

It's like them Greek Gods got together on Olympus and declared, "You, fans of college football's winningest program: You will truly know the Agony of Defeat more than the others."

then they laughed so hard they shit themselves and thunder roared from the heavens.

Just before Kordell: "Can he throw the football 75 yards?"

Just before "Trouble with the Snap": I told some young chiquettes in the bar I was in to "stop celebrating" because "there is time left on the clock anything can happen." They scoffed at me, until ...

This made me wonder what fans on rival cities' sports forums talk about. are there Chicago, Milwaukee, and Cleveland Sports Forums?

EDIT: to explain myself, I started thinking about what would happen if this thread became the most popular DSF thread... then I figured fans in those cities would mock Detroit fans

That could be, I don?t know, but I just thought of something important.

Let?s say you?re a racist white cop ? I guess that?s a little redundant - and you see those two black trans athletes running away from a crime scene because, well, they?re technically black guys and that?s just what they do, and you shoot them in the back because you?re a racist white cop and that?s just what you do.

Now, because they?re also female track athletes, they were multitasking; training for the relay so they could take more ribbons and trophies away from little white girls, so they were carrying batons.

What is your best excuse?

Is it ?those batons looked like guns to me.?

Or is it ?those chicks looked like dudes to me.??

Last edited:

Let?s say you?re a racist white cop ? I guess that?s a little redundant - and you see those two black trans athletes running away from a crime scene because, well, they?re technically black guys and that?s just what they do, and you?re a racist white cop and that?s what you do.

Now, because they?re also female track athletes, they were multitasking; training for the relay so they could take more ribbons and trophies away from little white girls, so they were carrying batons.

what if the cops have to frisk the girls and they mistakenly think that their dicks are some sort of weapon.

what if the cops have to frisk the girls and they mistakenly think that their dicks are some sort of weapon.

For years, many white men thought the BBC was a weapon.

I guess some still do.

Last edited:

Let?s say you?re a racist white cop ? I guess that?s a little redundant - and you see those two black trans athletes running away from a crime scene because, well, they?re technically black guys and that?s just what they do, and you shoot them in the back because you?re a racist white cop and that?s just what you do.

I'm going to say it's a combination of the two. Misgendering probably isn't an excuse that would justify deadly force but it's probably a necessary supporting excuse to justify deadly force. If you think about it, if it was a chick w/ a gun, wouldn't the racist/mysognist cop assume she couldn't operate or aim it properly and therefore wasn't a threat that justified deadly force? Remember all the heat the Columbus cop got when he shot a chick wielding a knife? I think it has to be both.

Last edited:
Back