Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chicom global enslavement

The reason the goal posts keep moving is because that's been the pandemic plan from the start. The end game agenda 2030 goal is eugenicist led massive population reduction and complete tyrannical authoritarian control under a NWO chicom style social credit system/cancel culture society for those still here in 2030. It's well on it's way to resounding success at this point in time. :-( it's already happening here balls to the wall. In China it's called social credit, here it's occurring under the label cancel culture, the end result is the same. Anyone who doesn't see this or believe it, IMO suffers from normalcy bias, too busy with their own daily grid to pay attention, thinks it won't happen to them or too afraid to care, just keep your head down and ignore it all go about your daily grid it'll all be fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTIGfvBCUa8&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
tigermud, I thought you said you were going to quit posting on DSF

Changed my mind after a few days. I do hope to get back to focusing more on Miggy's stats this year and leaving politics aside though. we'll see.

Last edited:
Changed my mind after a few days. I do hope to get back to focusing more on Miggy's stats this year and leaving politics aside though. we'll see.

Me too. Thoroughly enjoyed the short season last fall, driving my rounds and listening to the Tigers early on the satellite and the Dodgers later on the public airwaves.

After the preceding months, the return of live and real sports, baseball in particular, was like manna and an oasis.

this will upset tigermud.

just hearing the word "global" sets him off.

he thinks the Harlem Globetrotters are a Soros-funded subversive organization now.

The Harlem Globetrotters (the secret society, not the basketball exhibition team) date back to Washington's first victory over the British in the Battle of Harlem Heights. The first mayor of New York and Alexander Hamilton were members and their symbology is hidden in the works of Norman Rockwell.

The Harlem Globetrotters (the secret society, not the basketball exhibition team) date back to Washington's first victory over the British in the Battle of Harlem Heights. The first mayor of New York and Alexander Hamilton were members and their symbology is hidden in the works of Norman Rockwell.

you just invented a thing.

call it Gulo_Anon and sell updates via your newsletter for $9.99/month.

you can retire a billionaire and thank me later.

you just invented a thing.

call it Gulo_Anon and sell updates via your newsletter for $9.99/month.

you can retire a billionaire and thank me later.

Maybe you could call it invention, but it involved skimming a wikipedia page so in 2021, it definitely was the product of RESEARCH!

Maybe you could call it invention, but it involved skimming a wikipedia page so in 2021, it definitely was the product of RESEARCH!

Someone print this guy out his Wiki PhD!

You consider a YouTube degree as well. You could be a dual threat.

Someone print this guy out his Wiki PhD!

You consider a YouTube degree as well. You could be a dual threat.

If I ever say "According to my research" here, what I really mean is I skimmed wikipedia or a link from the 1st page of google results.

Ms. Yellen, in a speech to the Chicago Council on Global Affairs, called for global coordination on an international tax rate that would apply to multinational corporations regardless of where they locate their headquarters.​

So that means every nation would have to agree on the same rate. A cartel of sorts.

It is about making sure that governments have stable tax systems that raise sufficient revenue to invest in essential public goods and respond to crises, and that all citizens fairly share the burden of financing government.​
(says Ms. Yellen with an incredible measure of presumption.)

SO, governments decide how much “financing” it needs before it determines what it can afford. At least she admits that it’s a burden. So much subtext here; so many assumptions on her part about the relationship between governments and its citizens. All expressed with a straight face.

Last edited:
Ms. Yellen, in a speech to the Chicago Council on Global Affairs, called for global coordination on an international tax rate that would apply to multinational corporations regardless of where they locate their headquarters.​

So that means every nation would have to agree on the same rate. A cartel of sorts.

It is about making sure that governments have stable tax systems that raise sufficient revenue to invest in essential public goods and respond to crises, and that all citizens fairly share the burden of financing government.​
(says Ms. Yellen with an incredible measure of presumption.)

SO, governments decide how much ?financing? it needs before it determines what it can afford. At least she admits that it?s a burden. So much subtext here; so many assumptions on her part about the relationship between governments and its citizens. All expressed with a straight face.

I don't think this is about the masses exactly. I think I read, a long time ago at this point, that there's not a lot of wealth moving between the masses and the top 1% anymore. Stuff like this might be better viewed as a struggle between the tiers in the top 5%. The 1%-ers trying to get what the 2-5%-ers have. The 0.1% trying to get what the 1-0.1%-ers have.

Last edited:
I don't think this is about the masses exactly. I think I read, a long time ago at this point, that there's not a lot of wealth moving between the masses and the top 1% anymore. Stuff like this might be better viewed as a struggle between the tiers in the top 5%. The 1%-ers trying to get what the 2-5%-ers have. The 0.1% trying to get what the 1-0.1%-ers have.

Those tax increases are going to be passed on to the masses in the form of higher prices and lower wages/benefits. And I’m speaking of larger assumptions on Ms. Yellen’s part that makes the assumption that taxation is axiomatic because she has the power to penalize those who object, when taxation in and of itself is a penalty.

Imagine a high-ranking government official saying that someone else has too much wealth, when they themselves have used their own positions as government officials to accumulate wealth.

Last edited:
Back