Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chris Greenwood CB

Well if you have to explain it, it's not funny...BUT he's basically saying if you want an obscure jersey that no one will have and only hard cores will even understand get and IAF jersey. That and the IAF pick (a former college volleyball player) was supposed to be based on measurables.

i dont remember IAF doing that good..in fact he didnt do anything at the combine cuz he had a torn peck..he did do some pro day though..but no bench press.

i dont remember IAF doing that good..in fact he didnt do anything at the combine cuz he had a torn peck..he did do some pro day though..but no bench press.

Let me clarify: Millen and Moronelli's measurables. That is the bill of goods we were sold. So in other words he tested off the charts in handshaking and nice smiles.

Well if you have to explain it, it's not funny...BUT he's basically saying if you want an obscure jersey that no one will have and only hard cores will even understand get and IAF jersey. That and the IAF pick (a former college volleyball player) was supposed to be based on measurables.

Obscure? Dude's going to be a All-Pro one day.

And that's why I never buy 1st round Jersey, I don't want to be the same as everyone else. Who does.

I like to normally buy 2nd RD Jersey's. So it's either Greenwood or Broyles. Assuming I buy one.

If he can get and remain healthy Broyles won't disappoint.

My 2 second round jersey's, Delmas - so far good, Leshoure, so far bad :clap: 50-50 as of now.

Last edited:
Keep reading some good things on this kid and if the Schwartz likes him, i'm all in.

Not only did he not see the wr talent, he didn't see the qb talent either. Nonetheless, I look for the kid to start by week 10, barring he gets injured. The DBs start dropping around then and he willl continue improving to point coaches give him a shot.

Keep reading some good things on this kid and if the Schwartz likes him, i'm all in.

That's rich. Hey, tony - great job. Way to go out on a limb. "Hey, the coach likes him so I'm all in"

Well done.

Of course the coach likes him this week. They haven't even started OTA's yet.

That's rich. Hey, tony - great job. Way to go out on a limb. "Hey, the coach likes him so I'm all in"

Well done.

Sorry i didn't go into detail. I just trust Schwartz when it comes to decisions.

Please forgive me.............

Well done.

Early lead on dumbest post of the day.

Back